betslou41
Clownfish
Clownfish
951 Posts

Got The 3 New Pets !!! Update !!!

[Post New]by betslou41 on Dec 12, 17 6:56 PM
I only have 3 slots to fill, trees,snowmen,stockings, and I will be done with those !!!
And as promised I will be able to help those who need it !!!
Good luck to all.
Betslou41

Edited on 12/13/2017 at 12:58:52 AM PST

tennco
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,001 Posts

Re:Got The 3 New Pets !!!

[Post New]by tennco on Dec 12, 17 7:01 PM
Congrats betslou! That's hard playing.

pclark200
Minnow
Minnow
298 Posts

[Post New]by pclark200 on Dec 12, 17 7:09 PM
I thought there were only two new pets.

Scolon18
Minnow
Minnow
212 Posts

[Post New]by Scolon18 on Dec 12, 17 7:27 PM
got my pets,,

PetraN54
Minnow
Minnow
244 Posts

[Post New]by PetraN54 on Dec 12, 17 7:31 PM
I got the Turkey. But I am really close to getting the other two.

Angelfish
Angelfish
1,060 Posts

[Post New]by 1457051 on Dec 12, 17 7:36 PM
pclark200 wrote:I thought there were only two new pets.

Friendly Fox
Christmas Turkey
Red cardinal

betslou41
Clownfish
Clownfish
951 Posts

[Post New]by betslou41 on Dec 12, 17 11:59 PM
Just finished the Snowmen, Stockings, and Trees !!! So now I can concentrate on the CC, and helping friends out !!!
Good luck to all.
Betslou41

kujosmom
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

Re:Got The 3 New Pets !!! Update !!!

[Post New]by kujosmom on Dec 13, 17 6:59 AM
I got the fox and turkey and am only a few away from the cardinal. I'll share the extras !!! a752664

Edited on 12/13/2017 at 7:13:58 AM PST

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Dec 13, 17 7:46 AM
WOW Bets! WTG!!

mamarose1900
Flounder
Flounder
2,190 Posts

[Post New]by mamarose1900 on Dec 13, 17 8:43 AM
Wow! Congratulations, Betslou!

I finished the pets, but am nowhere near done with the snowman, tree, and stocking.

Have fun stormin' the castle!

Sharp_Eye574363
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,845 Posts

Got The 3 New Pets !!! Update !!!

[Post New]by Sharp_Eye574363 on Dec 13, 17 2:35 PM
betslou41 wrote:I only have 3 slots to fill, trees,snowmen,stockings, and I will be done with those !!!
And as promised I will be able to help those who need it !!!
Good luck to all.
Betslou41

Woo-hoo! You and me, Betslou!!

I finished all 3 achievements (trees, stockings, snowmen) and got my avatars, AND finished all 164 friends rooms gifting and receiving enough items to craft all 3 of the new pets! It did take me from the start of the event until 4 AM, then slept 4 hours, started again at 9 AM yesterday until 6 PM last night!

As soon as GMT happened at 7 PM last night for me, I did my regular gifting, spun the WOF and Trina wheel, and tried to do HOS for the 3 candy canes and just couldn't see straight, or have the energy to go on. So, I shut down and went to bed early, thinking I'd jump on this morning and hop to it.

Well, I lost my internet connection from 8:30 AM until about 20 minutes ago. So, thanks to my wonderful friends gifts, I got my candy canes, and then headed right to the forum to catch up on everything going on. Hahaha

Gotta Love This Game!!!!
Ada

playingthegame
Stingray
Stingray
4,895 Posts

[Post New]by playingthegame on Dec 13, 17 3:15 PM
The number of pets in my "zoo" has just increased to 68!

Some of mine never get fed!

Sharp_Eye574363
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,845 Posts

[Post New]by Sharp_Eye574363 on Dec 13, 17 3:21 PM
playingthegame wrote:The number of pets in my "zoo" has just increased to 68!

Some of mine never get fed!

Yeah, some of mine are getting fat but there are some that just want way too much to eat! So, I too have many that never get fed!

Edited on 12/13/2017 at 3:21:47 PM PST

[Post New]by Gr3asyHalfling on Dec 13, 17 3:30 PM
PetraN54 wrote:I got the Turkey. But I am really close to getting the other two.[/qhttp://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/quote/0/ Stuffing, roast potatoes, Brussels sprouts, Yorkshire puddings, cranberry sauce, pigs in blankets, mmmmmm

[Post New]by Hufflepuff on Dec 13, 17 3:35 PM
Congrats everybody! I am doing well, too, having most of the winter pets and only a few items missing for the achievements.
I have never been so happy with the game!
Christmas mood is arising day by day, happy holidays to everyone!

gtminer
Clownfish
Clownfish
812 Posts

[Post New]by gtminer on Dec 13, 17 3:53 PM
Can you please share the secret of what you did to collect the pets so quickly? I don't have any inventory from last year. Sadly I sharded it all for the shard achievement. It seems the most difficult for me are the various cards. It looks like something I'm just going to have to be patient with, but I sure would like the new pets as quickly as possible.

Dhyaniland
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,074 Posts

[Post New]by Dhyaniland on Dec 13, 17 4:28 PM
Finally (LOL in 2 days) got the 3 new Pets on Dhyani, Globe and Jules and am totally waxed.

Been on pain meds for the past 3 weeks and am loooooopy, so my accuracy/time sucks, but, WOOHOO ~ I did it!!!

Pain meds 'cuz, for no apparent reason, most of the muscles in my right leg spasmed & failed all at once as I got out of bed and I fell HARD. Just weird. Spasms continue here and there, and am verrrrrry careful standing and walking. But avoid getting up as much a I can

I'm a Massage Therapist, and get regular Mx Therapy, and saw my Doc for scans. None of us can figure this out. Just weird.

Our best guess is a gorilla in a tutu climbed in my bedroom window and jumped up and down on my leg over and over and over. Deep sleeper, I must be!

Or Dear Old Dad has a voodoo doll and an endless supply of pins. Jokes on him, I can barely walk to cook, serve, clean, etc. But does he help me? NoOOOo!

Anyway, loving this Winter Event. And loving the pain meds LOL!

XXOO ~ Dhyani

[Post New]by Hufflepuff on Dec 13, 17 5:17 PM
I am still missing the fox, the most pets I have got were old ones, spending my leftovers from the few days playing the event last year.

Sharp_Eye574363
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,845 Posts

[Post New]by Sharp_Eye574363 on Dec 13, 17 11:41 PM
gtminer wrote:Can you please share the secret of what you did to collect the pets so quickly? I don't have any inventory from last year. Sadly I sharded it all for the shard achievement. It seems the most difficult for me are the various cards. It looks like something I'm just going to have to be patient with, but I sure would like the new pets as quickly as possible.

Well, in my case, I had inventory from last year of the cards and wands so I started by doing the DQs to get more cards, and did the morphing snowflakes. Then, I did the 3 HOS in the new Xmas room while gifting pink boxes to all 164 of my friends. That gave me enough of the new items to be able to craft the pets.

The DQs usually give you 3 cards (one of each color), then the chest also gives cards so that's the fastest way to get them, in combination with doing the morphing snowflakes.

Edited on 12/13/2017 at 11:43:07 PM PST

kujosmom
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

[Post New]by kujosmom on Dec 14, 17 7:59 AM
gtminer wrote:Can you please share the secret of what you did to collect the pets so quickly? I don't have any inventory from last year. Sadly I sharded it all for the shard achievement. It seems the most difficult for me are the various cards. It looks like something I'm just going to have to be patient with, but I sure would like the new pets as quickly as possible.

I got mine by doing all the HOS in the private rooms. I have 80 friends - not all have their new room open yet. I put the gifts under the trees first to make sure I didn't run out of time, then coming back I did the HOS. I find that you get much more stuff in the private room HOS and it's hard to pass up all that extra $$$$ !

Go to: