Poutoule
Archerfish
Archerfish
41,630 Posts

Old age creeping on....

[Post New]by Poutoule on May 14, 10 1:39 AM
I've bought, year ago, a game named "7 wonders", can't find any forum for it. Is it out of date ? You had to build the seven wonders, with increasing difficulties. I guess this one is different. If it is, I can't dowload it, "already bought this game", so what ? Any information would be welcomed.

_DD_
Flounder
Flounder
2,115 Posts

Old age creeping on....

[Post New]by _DD_ on May 14, 10 6:11 AM
Poutoule wrote:I've bought, year ago, a game named "7 wonders", can't find any forum for it. Is it out of date ? You had to build the seven wonders, with increasing difficulties. I guess this one is different. If it is, I can't dowload it, "already bought this game", so what ? Any information would be welcomed.

hello Poutoule, the 1st 7 Wonders game was "7 Wonders of the World", its forum is here:
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/forums/show/19.page

The game/demo can be found at the top of the forum via "Try this game".

The 2nd was "7 Wonders II" - Forum:
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/forums/show/18.page

and the 3rd is "7 Wonders: Treasures of Seven" (where we are now).

Or, click on the All Game Forums tab above, type a game name in the Find-line, click on the Find it-button, and you're there.

As for the 'already bought this game' message (sounds promising, doesn't it ): Either check in your Purchase history whether you have bought it already; then you should probably d/l from there for re-installing. Your "Purchase history" is in the "My Account" tab at the top; you must be logged in to see them. Or send an email to CS via the green envelope at the right side, as this is just a users forum.
Good luck with finding what you wanted!

Re:Old age creeping on....

[Post New]by yankeefanmo on Jun 14, 10 3:15 PM
I bought seven wonders and cannot get my mouse to do anything but float and that takes up all kinds of time. Any fix for this that anyone knows??

Go to: