bribling
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,396 Posts

Finish Castle?

[Post New]by bribling on Dec 13, 17 12:04 PM
This is my first Jewel Match Solitaire. I have played many levels. I just finished one and cannot progress to the next because, "You must finish the Castle before progressing." How do I do that? I don't have any jewels to finish it. I can't replay previous games. I tried playing Bonus games but I get no jewels. What can I do to move on? Thanks!

Ashm00r
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

Re:Finish Castle?

[Post New]by Ashm00r on Dec 13, 17 3:57 PM
@bribling you have PM.

Simba2009
Guppy
Guppy
158 Posts

[Post New]by Simba2009 on Dec 15, 17 5:01 PM
I am in the same boat and I only bought the game this week too

Ashm00r
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by Ashm00r on Dec 16, 17 12:53 PM
@Simba2009

Can you please describe the situation?

Why can't you replay the levels? Do you see the castle buttons but can't purchase any buildings due to not having enough emeralds or is it that you don't see the castle part buttons?

westwind02
Minnow
Minnow
258 Posts

[Post New]by westwind02 on Dec 28, 17 3:31 PM
I am in he same place. can not move cannot replay levels this game is a big waste of money. I have even started over and make it to level 40 and cannot move.All green are lit.

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Dec 29, 17 6:49 AM
I don't think the SE was patched multiple times like the CE and that's a progression block previously reported in the CE.

[Post New]by dougal on Feb 19, 18 9:48 AM
I have gone through every level collecting all the jewels and with three stars at every level. I have completed the final play with three stars, but don't have any way to complete the final castle. I am one emerald short. There are no jewels remaining to be collected. Really frustrating when the game was great up to this point. Is there a solution? Some hidden emerald somewhere? I did also download the update.

Edited on 02/19/2018 at 9:50:46 AM PST

Go to: