badcat
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

Snow globes, ghosts, trees, stockings and snowmen

[Post New]by badcat on Dec 13, 17 9:40 PM
Would it be possible in future updates to be able to sell, give to friends, etc. the excess items from the castle challenges?
Right now I am sitting with over 75 of one snow globe and have acquired over 50 for several of them. Seems to be a shame to waste all of them.

Re:Snow globes, ghosts, trees, stockings and snowmen

[Post New]by Amethyst2066 on Dec 13, 17 11:31 PM
I second the sentiment but this was asked last year.
It isn’t looking good for an answer to the request.
I suspect that we are stuck with the extras.

luv2playhog
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

[Post New]by luv2playhog on Dec 14, 17 6:26 AM
I have downloaded in game manager, but still have old Christmas room, but am receiving gifts, don't know what may be wrong but I guess it is all I get for now. Love the snowmen, so cute. happy gaming

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Dec 14, 17 6:33 AM
luv2playhog wrote:I have downloaded in game manager, but still have old Christmas room, but am receiving gifts, don't know what may be wrong but I guess it is all I get for now. Love the snowmen, so cute. happy gaming

so, when you go to the icon on the right that allows you to switch room ... and you've clicked the arrow and scrolled through them, you don't have a second Christmas room to choose from? If not, I would contact customer support for help...

kujosmom
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

[Post New]by kujosmom on Dec 14, 17 7:20 AM
gohill wrote:
luv2playhog wrote:I have downloaded in game manager, but still have old Christmas room, but am receiving gifts, don't know what may be wrong but I guess it is all I get for now. Love the snowmen, so cute. happy gaming

so, when you go to the icon on the right that allows you to switch room ... and you've clicked the arrow and scrolled through them, you don't have a second Christmas room to choose from? If not, I would contact customer support for help...

I am on android - once in my private room - the room option to switch rooms is on my lower left side. click that and scroll there to find the new room.

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Dec 14, 17 8:16 AM

There are two Christmas rooms. You must go into your private room. Click the icon in the lower left corner. Scroll to the very end and open your second "New" Christmas room and display it.

Then you will have access to the new HOS in your room in addition to your friends Private rooms.

luv2playhog
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

[Post New]by luv2playhog on Dec 14, 17 2:26 PM
gohill wrote:

ty, will try that

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Dec 14, 17 5:47 PM
oh good grief... my dyslexia with direction struck again!!!!!.... I have to force myself to think the opposite when it comes to right vs. left.... Obviously, I didn't take the time to THINK about the direction of the room icon... it is on the LEFT....

This made for some very interesting driving lessons ... the worst being, my dad telling me to turn right to avoid the ONCOMING car... I kept turning left ... he had to grab the steering wheel and turn the car to the right..... "fun" times....

Go to: