charlieisr
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,323 Posts

MISSING FRIENDS

[Post New]by charlieisr on Dec 13, 17 11:01 PM
CAN ANYONE TELL ME ANYTHING ABOUT THESE PEOPLE?

ALEX ID 530757 RM 2008 #56126 TOO-SWEET #628032 AM WOLFEN 2 THAT IS WOLFEN RAINDANCER. ARKADY # 114786 BEDAZZLE NOT GIVING ID # DUNCAN, BRAINDEAD, AND KILLROY. ALL DUNCAN KIT # 356594 RAVEN # 336530 AND TURQUOISE FAIRY. NO ID # ALSO SARAHB # 201028

AnnaDownes01
Flounder
Flounder
2,175 Posts

Re:MISSING FRIENDS

[Post New]by AnnaDownes01 on Dec 14, 17 1:19 AM
ALEX HAS MOVED TO BUENOS ARES AND IS PLAYING ON AN I PAD NOW. WE HOPE SHE CAN GET HER COMPUTER FIXED AND PLAY HER GAME AGAIN.

HAVEN'T HEARD FROM DUNCAN FOR AGES.

KIT PLAYS SPASMODICALLY, HAS HAD SOME HEALTH ISSUES.

BEDAZZLES IS STILL AROUND, BUT OFTEN TAKES A BREAK BETWEEN UPDATES.

CAN'T HELP WITH THE OTHERS.

cora1012
Guppy
Guppy
146 Posts

[Post New]by cora1012 on Dec 14, 17 1:26 AM
Turquoise Fairy has just activated her Christmas Room..she also
plays as GogaO an GogaT.
Sent Duncan/Braindead a PM a month ago with no reply.

jEMSW
Minnow
Minnow
294 Posts

[Post New]by jEMSW on Dec 14, 17 6:01 AM
TooSweet
Last gift I rec'd from her was July 4th, then she suddenly went inactive after one of the Updates - can't remember whether it was a Windows or game Update.

I thought her computer may have crashed & checked to see if there were any posts on the "Post your Midnight Castle (PC) Technical Issues Here Only!" thread.
I didn't see any posts from Inez1550 (Player name), but she may not have posted before I looked.
You could check to see if she posted anything - I checked up until about July 28.
Wish it was possible to post a message to someone without having to find some post they made somewhere in the Forum!

Note: No, I don't have a good memory, but I gift by list, & I have kept all lists since May 2017 - found I have needed them on occasion.
Glad to see you keep Friend ID #s.

charlieisr
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,323 Posts

[Post New]by charlieisr on Dec 14, 17 7:39 AM
THANKS FOR YOUR HELP. I HAVE A FEELING SOME ARE JUST PLAIN GONE.

SOME OF THE NEWER ONES I HAVE NO CONTACT FOR. DUNCAN REALLY SURPRISES ME. HE STARTED MC. WHILE IT WAS IN BETA OR AS SOON AS IT WAS RELEASED. HE AND I STARTED DAYS APART. I HAVE ALWAYS KEPT A LIST OF FRIENDS, MY FIRST CRASH TAUGHT ME THAT. I ALSO GIFT BY LIST. BUT HAVEN'T PLAYED MUCH THIS YEAR. THEN MY MC LAPTOP HAS SCREEN PROBLEMS SINCE LIGHTENING HIT OUR HOUSE.

Edited on 12/14/2017 at 7:50:35 AM PST

charlieisr
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,323 Posts

[Post New]by charlieisr on Dec 14, 17 7:46 AM
HAVE ONE OTHER GAZMIN ID 1426 SHE WAS ONE OF MY FIRST FRIENDS.

charlieisr
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,323 Posts

[Post New]by charlieisr on Dec 15, 17 3:16 PM
THANKS, WHIZZIE1, SHE IS NOT IN MINE AND REMOVED HERSELF. HOPE SHE ASK TO COME BACK AT LEAST FOR THE EVENT.

Edited on 12/15/2017 at 3:17:48 PM PST

Judy_Bishop
Guppy
Guppy
103 Posts

[Post New]by Judy_Bishop on Dec 15, 17 3:30 PM
HI I HAD ARKADY AS A FRIEND TOO. I HAVEN'T HAD ANYTHING FOR AT LEAST A YEAR OR SO. I THINK ARKADY CAME FROM DOWN UNDER!
TAKE CARE,
JUDY

jEMSW
Minnow
Minnow
294 Posts

[Post New]by jEMSW on Dec 15, 17 5:11 PM
whizzie1 wrote:SHARLENE,

TOO-SWEET #691273 IS IN MY GAME AND ACTIVE.

SHYLO

May be a different TooSweet than the Friend I had. She just suddenly became inactive, also did not use a hyphen. Do wish I could have found her.
Had several friends suddenly go inactive around the same time.

Czoe
Herring
Herring
334 Posts

[Post New]by Czoe on Dec 16, 17 9:50 AM
Anyone know about SuperGran? She was a darling as I started, won't delete her, but have been missing her for a while...

Edited on 12/16/2017 at 10:09:25 AM PST

[Post New]by pmwright610 on Dec 16, 17 10:22 AM
I have a friend also who one day posted "sick-taking a break". She played as kitty and it has been quite a while. I tried searching her ID but found nothing. I am hoping she is okay.

Go to: