One minute HOP's

[Post New]by hookedonHOG on Dec 14, 17 3:23 PM
Can anyone get 5 in a row in one minute? I can if I can do them in the extras, but hard with these kind where you have to do extra stuff to finish a HOP.
I hate this achievement, the only way is if you play game a couple more times, but I don't do that, I get bored too easily.

JulieJay
Catfish
Catfish
1,555 Posts

Re:One minute HOP's

[Post New]by JulieJay on Dec 14, 17 4:29 PM
I hate those timed achievements. Why do they want you to play with speed? As you say, if you're able to replay them in the extras to gain the achievement then fine but not while I'm playing the game!

I always check the achievements out at the very beginning and if there are any that I know for a fact I cannot achieve then I just resign myself to the fact that I won't be getting them, sit back and relax and enjoy the game without worrying about it.

[Post New]by hookedonHOG on Dec 15, 17 9:40 AM
I'm too OCD about this

Kathilisa
Herring
Herring
366 Posts

[Post New]by Kathilisa on Dec 15, 17 1:19 PM
I did it with the one where you had to find silhouettes of the musical instruments, which was relatively easy (I wasn't even trying!)

[Post New]by hookedonHOG on Dec 15, 17 5:13 PM
try to get 3 then 5 in a row

giddiup101
Minnow
Minnow
282 Posts

[Post New]by giddiup101 on Dec 16, 17 3:24 PM
Try locating all 5 items first then start clicking on them.

[Post New]by ahlai84 on Jan 2, 18 10:57 PM
I can't even get the 3 in a minute even though I've replayed the game with a timer next to me! Argh!! Not sure what I'm doing wrong. Has anyone been able to get these achievements?

Edited on 01/02/2018 at 10:58:17 PM PST

Go to: