lostinwyo
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

Totally Frustrated

[Post New]by lostinwyo on Dec 14, 17 9:58 PM
my game I only gifting Santa Medallions for gifts,
I have done everything I can think of to replace them,
Does anybody,have some advice in how to replace them??
I love gifting,but for the game to totally deplete my inventory of Santa Medallions is not right!!! I can not gift in Christmas rooms if they are just going to take the 1 item,got a lot of other items they can randomly take for gifts,but since CE started they have only takin Santa Medallions
mind you I am not complaining,but good Lord, Santa Medallions are hard to get.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated
LIW

Angelfish
Angelfish
1,060 Posts

Re:Totally Frustrated

[Post New]by 1457051 on Dec 14, 17 10:06 PM
You are not losing medallions. That is your 'present' for gifting. YOU get one for each gift. This is the only time of year to collect medallions.
when you gift a friend in the Christmas rooms, it is not coming out of your inventory.
Kind of like a gift from BFG Santa.
You don't know what is gifted, and your friend does not know who sent it.

Edited on 12/14/2017 at 10:08:20 PM PST

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Dec 14, 17 10:17 PM
When you go into a friend's private room, you can leave a Gift for a friend (those pink boxes we are always talking about) and you receive a Santa Medallion. They should be there in your inventory, same tab as all the other Christmas stuff.

gtminer
Clownfish
Clownfish
812 Posts

[Post New]by gtminer on Dec 14, 17 10:29 PM
You gift in your friend's room with the pink boxes which are called "gift for a friend" and can be found under the "stamp" tab. In return, you are given the "Santa Medallion" which is found under the "event" tab. These are used to craft the event pets. I don't think they have any other use although they can be sold for 10 coin or sharded for 1 shard.

The pink boxes have a horrible drop rate. To get more, you can go to the children and trade for them like you can for the Holiday Wands, but decide that carefully. To get the achievement and the Mrs. Clause avatar, you need to give 1,000 pink boxes, and unless you started playing in the beginning of the year, it probably isn't possible to get this avatar on the first winter event that you play. Most probably the wands will be much more important the first year.

good luck.

lostinwyo
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by lostinwyo on Dec 15, 17 8:31 AM
Thank you all,I'll look into that,all help and advise appreciated

Go to: