Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post your REVIEWS for Redemption Cemetery: One Foot in the Grave here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Dec 15, 17 12:38 AM
A thread for your reviews.

Edited on 12/15/2017 at 9:39:24 AM PST

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Redemption Cemetery: One Foot in the Grave here.

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Dec 15, 17 9:39 AM
Hello Everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Redemption Cemetery: One Foot in the Grave here. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting in this thread as the moderators will be removing any content that isn’t a review.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Redemption Cemetery: One Foot in the Grave.

2) Be respectful of the reviewers and keep in mind our Forum Rules. Please do not review the reviews of others. If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.

3) Do not review developers. If you have feedback regarding the developer, feel free to PM any of the moderators so that we can pass this along.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning. .

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgBeruna

pennmom36
Clownfish
Clownfish
853 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Redemption Cemetery: One Foot in the Grave here.

[Post New]by pennmom36 on Dec 15, 17 2:42 PM

I really tried to like this game, I bought the CE version on a BOGO sale, and I have tried to finish this game several times. Try as I may, I just can't do it! The best part of this game was the first 15 minutes, when that wicked looking spirit and his undead horse (that horse was looking pretty rough) came to life, after that all I got was a stupid raven! To make matters worse, I spend most of my time saving Karen, first she's abducted in the graveyard, and we hadn't been there 10 minutes yet, then she gets kidnapped by venomous snakes, then she get thrown in a well, (which btw, is in no way, shape or form, a well, it's an underground prison cell) then she gets stuck under a bunch of rocks! I'll be honest with you, when it came down to me choosing between saving Nathan or saving Karen, I chose to save Nathan. Surely he's more capable of handling himself, and he's so much cuter!

REDEMPTION CEMETERY GAMES AVAILABLE
Title***Collector's Edition Release Date***Average Rating
1-Curse of the Raven (August 9-2010) 4.4
2-Children's Plight (August 12-2011) 4.5
3-Grave Testimony (August 12-2012) 4.3
4-Salvation of the Lost (April 18-2013) 3.8
5-Bitter Frost (December 26-2013) 3.4
6-The Island of the Lost (March 15-2015) 3.6
7-Clock of Fate (September 29-2015) 3.6
8-At Death's Door (May 5-2016) 3.8
9-Night Terrors (February 9-2017) 3.4
10-Embodiment of Evil (May 17-2017) 4.0
11-One Foot in the Grave (November 16-2017) 3.3

cathybobcat
Minnow
Minnow
203 Posts

[Post New]by cathybobcat on Dec 16, 17 7:53 PM
Ha hahahaha, I agree with you, Pennmom36....I chose to save Nathan, too...and he surely is more appealing. Constantly saving Karen was like the Perils of Pauline and got old fast. Ridiculous.

After the first 2 scenes everything goes downhill... worse than graveyard dead and at a shocking rate of speed. What a let down. There was a bit too much going back and forth in those first 2 scenes and at times I did not know what to do or where to find things....but the atmosphere was great, so who cares? Wish that atmosphere had been maintained. It would have made for a much more interesting game instead of the drastic change that takes place.

The constant clicking of conversations is a drag and in the 2 hos I came across in the demo is another example of the deterioration in the development of hos. The first hos you have to find 12 clock parts.....wonderful...and the scene is dark, probably with an intent to making those parts a little harder to find. Next hos, we find dangerous animals in a scrolling scene. Awesome...and only takes seconds to complete both of these hos.

From looking at the walkthrough, this does not look to be a long game and there are repeated scenes of the first ones you already played. Although, I did not buy this game, I did finish both demos and my opinion has not changed from that of the CE demo. I agree with the previous statement that this game would be a no finish. There is one thing for sure...This game has a very appropriate title and lives up to the name.

[Post New]by mjean5540 on Dec 31, 17 1:33 PM
I cannot even get into the cemetery. I should have opted for the full tutorial. Guess I am done with this one.

Majestyx12
Herring
Herring
350 Posts

[Post New]by Majestyx12 on Feb 13, 18 6:42 AM
I bought and finished the game.

I loved it. It kept me entertained. A word of warning-things jump out at you. I loved this, it kept me surprised. I thought it was funny some times. The graphics are really good and I liked shooting and hitting some things in the game. I liked all the hops but the word one, from a story. It has 12 hops. I tried every puzzle. Some I liked others I skipped. So I did find some I liked. I'm a fan of this series. So far Embodiment of Evil CE is my favorite. There are 4 more I own that I haven't played yet.

I loved it enough to buy the CE, but I have a strict rule on not buying a CE that doesn't have a collectible. I really like morphs too. To bad that they didn't put in morphs.

Edited on 02/19/2018 at 5:26:50 AM PST

enigma5619
Minnow
Minnow
244 Posts

[Post New]by enigma5619 on Feb 14, 18 11:06 AM
great story as always but boring slow game play

Go to: