girlwonder
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

Ch. #2 Outside Temple

[Post New]by girlwonder on May 14, 10 7:10 PM
I am in the room where the little lady needs help with her loom. I have found all the pieces except last one of shuttle for loom. According to walkthrough, I am to place the ladder on right wall and take the screws out of the panel. I cannot get the ladder to go up on the wall. (Please don't ask me to ck the walkthrough) I understand I will find the last piece of the shuttle once I get the screws off the panel.

Did anyone else have a problem with the ladder? If so, how did you get it to work?

Re:Ch. #2 Outside Temple

[Post New]by mandee_99 on May 14, 10 8:47 PM
I'm having trouble in the same level but I found all the pieces to the ladder. If you put on the glasses you'll find more of the ladder.
My problem is that I cant find all the pieces to the knife to cut the rope. I am completly stuck. The help button just lights up the boat, which takes me back out to where the firecracker is still burning. If I hit help there, it just says I need to look someplace else. If I go out again to where the cart of firecrackers is and click help, it also says I need to look else where.

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

Ch. #2 Outside Temple

[Post New]by BinLA on May 14, 10 11:42 PM
girlwonder wrote:I am in the room where the little lady needs help with her loom. I have found all the pieces except last one of shuttle for loom. According to walkthrough, I am to place the ladder on right wall and take the screws out of the panel. I cannot get the ladder to go up on the wall. (Please don't ask me to ck the walkthrough) I understand I will find the last piece of the shuttle once I get the screws off the panel.

Did anyone else have a problem with the ladder? If so, how did you get it to work?

Is the ladder sparkling? If not, that means you haven't found all the pieces. If it is, just lean it up against the wall underneath the panel.

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on May 14, 10 11:47 PM
mandee_99 wrote:I'm having trouble in the same level but I found all the pieces to the ladder. If you put on the glasses you'll find more of the ladder.
My problem is that I cant find all the pieces to the knife to cut the rope. I am completly stuck. The help button just lights up the boat, which takes me back out to where the firecracker is still burning. If I hit help there, it just says I need to look someplace else. If I go out again to where the cart of firecrackers is and click help, it also says I need to look else where.

That chapter drove me nuts, too!

The walkthrough shows the location of all the knife pieces. I'm attaching a link. The pink/magenta lines are for the knife, and double lines mean you have to wear the glasses to find the pieces:

http://blog-assets.bigfishgames.com/Walkthroughs/Magic-Encyclopedia-Illusions/magic-encyclopedia-iii-illusions034.jpg

girlwonder
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

[Post New]by girlwonder on May 15, 10 8:19 AM
mandee_99 wrote:I'm having trouble in the same level but I found all the pieces to the ladder. If you put on the glasses you'll find more of the ladder.

The last knife piece is on right side of lady. Just go wild clicking in the bright light and it will work.

Playful61
Clownfish
Clownfish
846 Posts

[Post New]by Playful61 on May 23, 10 9:01 PM
I am missing 2 pieces of the ladder. The lantern is lit, I've got the knife and cut the rope, I have the 'belt', but I'm missing those darn ladder pieces.
I've checked the walkthrough and just can't find those last two pieces. And I even have new glasses.
When I click hints, it just sparkles on the darn boat. Can you tell I'm feeling very frustrated?
Can anyone help me, please?
Oh, and I used the glasses, too!

Edited on 05/23/2010 at 9:03:24 PM PST

[Post New]by kat2212 on Jan 2, 12 10:25 PM
I am stuck in the same place the boat is lighting up and i can't get passed it. i'm missing the parts of the knife and the shuttle. i can't figure it out i
m so frustrated it is unreal. i dn't want to give up but this chapter is pushing me. lol
i need to know how to get passed this. just one small clue will help me.

[Post New]by kat2212 on Jan 2, 12 10:48 PM
i figured it out!!!!! ok when your with the old lady and you have gotten the knife use it to take the screws out of the of the wall piece when thats done get belt and put it on. then hit the switch to stop the water. after waters gone you go throught the cannel used the glasses to move the shell get that piece. go back and hit switch again and fill cannel go back to the the outside u need to put the candles into the floating candle holders floating down the cannel. then the last piece of the symbol will show up in the lantern. hope i expained that right.

Go to: