eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

Thank you!

[Post New]by eli173 on Dec 15, 17 5:48 AM

I hadn't played for a few days, when I returned and saw the recent correspondence in the PC technical thread about certain store items. Then, the newer items disappeared, much to my chagrin, because many of us had worked hard and for a very long time, to have those items included in the store. But, SURPRISE, yesterday, some of those items were added back, along with a few other items we had been asking for (dragon, geisha, more aunties and burning stake), all at zero price!

Although I would personally prefer the certainty of an orderly game, where items are at the store permanently (since unfortunately the game is no longer updated) and at reasonable prices, rather that appearing on and off, with prices ranging from zero to infinity, and several strange features (such as discrepancies in summoning times, resale values etc), I say, HEY, THIS is fun, too!

So, a heartfelt THANK YOU to BFG for adding those free items! You made my day! I hope those items stay there and not disappear, or if this is temporary, please let us know in advance.

Also, as there are still several items that were not added back, I am going to later post a list of those items, in case you want to add those back, too.

Thanks again! This is highly appreciated!

Edited on 12/15/2017 at 5:50:45 AM PST

Theorem
Flounder
Flounder
2,290 Posts

Re:Thank you!

[Post New]by Theorem on Dec 16, 17 10:56 AM
Thanks eli, I hadn't checked in there for a while!

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Dec 16, 17 12:10 PM
Hi, Theo!

Houston, we have a problem: I didn't have to produce said list of missing items, because those seem to have been added later (thanks, again), BUT, in the Enigma section, some have been misplaced and are now completely out of reach.

This is what happened: Some of the Zodiacs have changed position and have been moved to the end. In doing so, a gap was inadvertently left between the items CROP CIRCLE and PISCES THE FISH, which obviously takes up a lot of store space. So now we can scroll only up to LEO THE LION, the rest of the items after that are unreachable. Please close the gap, so that this is corrected. Thanks!

I'm going to post this in the tech thread, too.

Edited on 12/16/2017 at 12:11:14 PM PST

Airliebird60
Guppy
Guppy
173 Posts

[Post New]by Airliebird60 on Dec 17, 17 5:01 AM
As anyone noticed that the dragon doesn't wake up in night mode which is a bit disappointing.

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Dec 17, 17 5:18 AM
Airliebird60 wrote:As anyone noticed that the dragon doesn't wake up in night mode which is a bit disappointing.

Look in the PC technical thread, someone else has been asking about the dragon, too. The dragon does NOT wake up at night, but only while boosting.

Airliebird60
Guppy
Guppy
173 Posts

[Post New]by Airliebird60 on Dec 17, 17 5:26 AM
DOH lol I'll put it down to a senior moment!!!!!

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Dec 17, 17 6:20 AM
No, I guess it's just that it's been a long time since any of us has boosted.

Airliebird60
Guppy
Guppy
173 Posts

[Post New]by Airliebird60 on Dec 17, 17 10:09 AM
Well it has been a long time since we won the dragon in a scavenger hunt.

ac5kat43
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by ac5kat43 on Dec 18, 17 12:23 PM
Excellent Christmas Gift!!! Thx BFG and mods!!!

Just to keep myself in check with the 'already programmed' store game items that were added or are still missing, here's my current list. If I missed listing any other 'already programmed' game items, pls let me know. Cheers!!

1. Still missing these 'already programmed' game items from the store:
- Enigma - 'Jughead' - offered May to Nov 2014
- Paint - 'Burning Manor' - Free - April Fool's Seasonal Manor. Offered in previous years but not this past 1 April 2017. (I don't know what the "official game name' was for this paint... may have been 'Fool's Manor' ???)

2. There are now 13 blank enigma store slots in the middle of the Enigma buy list between 'Crop Circle' and 'Pisces the Fish'.

3. You currently can't scoll to the end of the Enigma list to buy these items but they could be moved to the 13 blank store slots mentioned above.
- Leo the Lion (I can see this one but can't click it.)
- Sagittarius the Centaur (I can see this one but can't click it.)
- Scorpio the Scorpion (can not see)
- Taurus the Bull (can not see)
- Virgo the Maiden (can not see)
- Aquarius the Water Bearer (can not see)
- Street Car (can not see)
- Superb Owl (can not see)
- The Pendulum (can not see)
- Train Station (can not see)
- (Need 'Jughead' added to this enigma buy list please.)

4. They did add these 'already programmed' game items to the store. Yippee!!
- Burning Stake - Chapter 11 quest + premium 25K silver gift no longer sold
- Chocolate Box - premium gift
- Day of the Dead Birthday Cake - premium gift
- Double (Silver) Dragon - Jan 2014 Scavenger Hunt
- Auntie Boil - Chapter 15 quest
- Geisha - Chapter 6 quest

[Post New]by SherAlike on Dec 18, 17 2:41 PM
Can I add my request for Jughead? Basically I created Project Nocturne as a Jughead setting and poof, no Jughead. (sadface)

[Post New]by roses_r_red on Dec 20, 17 4:12 PM
I need to start checking in here more often. It looks like they have not totally forgotten us! I can't believe we now have the dragon! I'm not sure I can handle more than one auntie Boil, but I'm glad to see her as well as the other additions.

Thank You!

Theorem
Flounder
Flounder
2,290 Posts

[Post New]by Theorem on Dec 23, 17 11:00 AM
Not being able to reach the end of the Enigmas list is a bit of a pain I agree!

Nobody will agree with me I am sure, but I am disappointed to see the chocboxes and cakes for free now. I loved sending them as premium gifts, but this doesn't make sense any longer. Too bad (for me!)

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Dec 27, 17 10:44 AM
I know it probably isn't fair to those that played for these items, but they weren't available to me until now. And I'm very happy to have them available to me.

It is kinda weird that you can't scroll all the way through the Zodiac, though.

But I'm with roses_r_red...I really need to check back more often.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Jan 4, 18 1:23 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for letting us know your experiences with those in-game item changes as well as your patience while waiting on a response. I've passed this thread and the details provided to the appropriate teams so they know how those items are being displayed. While the Forum Moderation Team is unable to make the changes necessary for the issue being experienced, we can provide these details to the appropriate teams for their purview and action.

If you'd like to help out, don't hesitate to write to our Technical Support Team with a screenshot of what is being seen while playing. Our Reps will be able to provide these details to the appropriate teams for their purview to help with our reports.

Thank you all for your time and support of the game. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Edited on 01/04/2018 at 1:34:13 PM PST

Go to: