bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Magicville: Art of Magic forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on May 15, 10 12:05 AM
Welcome to Magicville: Art of Magic forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Magicville: Art of Magic players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

onetoomany
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

Re:Welcome to Magicville: Art of Magic forum

[Post New]by onetoomany on May 15, 10 1:09 AM
UPDATE: ALL IS WELL....I HAVE PURCHASED THE GAME. Is there a "skip" option somewhere for the mini games?

Edited on 05/15/2010 at 3:03:42 AM PST

govegril
Stingray
Stingray
5,727 Posts

[Post New]by govegril on May 15, 10 1:31 AM
Hi onetoomany

HIghlight below for spoiler

You place the gear from your inventory on the spindle with the little hole
Click on the gear in inventory and then click Use above it to let you place it.

[Post New]by match3lover on May 15, 10 4:38 AM
I am stuck on the first mini game. No instructions on how to do it and the hint only tells me one of them is different. Clicked on everything in sight but nothing works. Is there a spoiler?

[Post New]by arci2161 on May 15, 10 12:48 PM
match3lover wrote:I am stuck on the first mini game. No instructions on how to do it and the hint only tells me one of them is different. Clicked on everything in sight but nothing works. Is there a spoiler?

[Post New]by Queenseashell on May 15, 10 1:12 PM
arci2161 wrote:
match3lover wrote:I am stuck on the first mini game. No instructions on how to do it and the hint only tells me one of them is different. Clicked on everything in sight but nothing works. Is there a spoiler?

If you look at the cogs one of them looks smother than the others, also look at the screen shot it shows you where the cog fits. Hope it helps.

CiCiRR
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

[Post New]by CiCiRR on May 15, 10 4:30 PM
Queenseashell wrote:
arci2161 wrote:

If you look at the cogs one of them looks smother than the others, also look at the screen shot it shows you where the cog fits. Hope it helps.

Where is the screen shot you mentioned?

[Post New]by aliza16 on May 16, 10 1:52 AM
arci2161 wrote:

onetoomany
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by onetoomany on May 16, 10 2:06 PM

SPOILER: ANSWER!

Go to the Magicville Download Page where it shows the video and description of the game. There are 3 screenshots........You will see it in one of the screen shots!

[Post New]by swtlildove1966 on May 29, 10 8:57 AM
I am stuck near the end of the game. one of those peg games, the square one, or at least the first suare one. this game reallly needs a skip button for some of these mini games. I cannot get past this one. i've tried lots of ways but i can only get down to one needed at the very least. Any help at all would be appreciated. I miss blog walk thru's!!

[Post New]by desktopgaming on May 29, 10 1:55 PM
Hi

Sounds like you've done pretty well without a skip button. The square puzzle is quite tricky - you need to work on getting the corners cleared first and keep in mind from the very start that you should never (unless its absolutely unavoidable) leave one peg by itself - always try to keep the remaining pegs close together and in pairs (a row of three is almost as bad, as it will almost always lead to one on its own!). On that particular puzzle its easiest to work on the corners first.

If you weren't aware (which I don't think you are) - there was a game update released last week which adds a Skip button to all mini-games. You can find out which version you have by going into the Credits screen from the front menu - the version is shown in the bottom right corner. If you have anything less than 1.05.3 then you should update your version. Instructions for updating are to be found at the top of the Magicville forum - you won't lose your saved game in doing this.

Hope this helps!

Dave
DesktopGaming

[Post New]by michaud106 on May 31, 10 12:20 PM
im stuck on the marble game jolly lantern inn black bear cant solve it moved them every where help me please

[Post New]by michaud106 on May 31, 10 12:37 PM
michaud106 wrote:im stuck on the marble game jolly lantern inn black bear cant solve it moved them every where help me please

MissTerry
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

Welcome to Magicville: Art of Magic forum

[Post New]by MissTerry on Feb 1, 11 11:46 PM
where can you find out how to use the spells?

Terry

Go to: