GeeBee
Narwhal
Narwhal
32,109 Posts

Re:Welcome to Dr. Lynch: Grave Secrets forum

[Post New]by GeeBee on Oct 24, 08 5:05 AM
I'm looking for some input about this game to help me decide if I should buy it or not. I've already played the demo, but still can't decide.

GeeBee

crossbills
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

[Post New]by crossbills on Oct 24, 08 6:03 AM
Help! I cannot find the 5 hummingbirds in the knox garden....I have tried 6 opening times and cannot find A ONE>>>>>>

[Post New]by Cherylsoccer on Oct 24, 08 6:16 AM
Not sure where T is they are hidden very well. I am half way through,i have run out of time a couple of times. Some of the objects are so small. I wear glasses and still have trouble finding them
I have found a place to go to if you want to cheat IN ALL games. I won't put on here as some may object. If you would like to know where to go to for all games
Email me on [e-mail address removed by moderator]
You should only use this if you are really stuck.

Edited on 06/30/2009 at 2:53:49 PM PST

[Post New]by pufftrade on Oct 24, 08 9:13 AM
This is the kind of game that keeps me checking the site every day. Love it.

DEBSPIGZ
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by DEBSPIGZ on Oct 24, 08 1:01 PM
I am soooooo stuck in Dr Lynch----at the tea room where you're supposed to find the first letters to the list of teas in the black board in the center of the scene? The hints can't be used here and when the time runs out you have to do the three rooms before it all over again..........shoot. By the time I get back to the tea room the time is up again.................all I need to find is the 'L' in LAPSANG SOUCHONG, whatever that is..............Please somebody do a favor?????

jnese
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by jnese on Oct 24, 08 1:06 PM
Love This Game!! Am on level 14 and still love it. I've read that there are 16 levels. It is for sure worth the buy.

[Post New]by colorsplash on Oct 24, 08 1:35 PM
I can't find the hummingbirds either. I figure I will eventually figure it out. As far as purchasing this game or not...I think the artwork is pretty decent and that is a welcome from the last 2 games//Samantha Swift and Cassandra's journey. Although the items can be really tiny they are there if you look for them. however...those hummingbirds are pretty elusive!!

gullbra
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

[Post New]by gullbra on Oct 24, 08 2:43 PM
kraftyjan wrote:Help! I can't find the "T" to restore the name in the Village Green. Any hints?

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 24, 08 5:06 PM
colorsplash wrote:I can't find the hummingbirds either. I figure I will eventually figure it out. As far as purchasing this game or not...I think the artwork is pretty decent and that is a welcome from the last 2 games//Samantha Swift and Cassandra's journey. Although the items can be really tiny they are there if you look for them. however...those hummingbirds are pretty elusive!!

Find the bag of bird feed just to the right of the fountain and fill the bird feeders. They will start showing up shortly after.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 24, 08 8:51 PM
sixmilecoss wrote:where are you suppposed to put the acorns? i tried putting them on the bench with the big one and little one on either end but they won't stay. am i missing something?

I had trouble with this one- It seemed that I could not place them in the middle, but had to work from either end. So find one that is closest in size to the ones that are already there.
I hope tihs helps

jramme
Minnow
Minnow
251 Posts

[Post New]by jramme on Oct 25, 08 11:16 AM
Cherylsoccer wrote:Not sure where T is they are hidden very well. I am half way through,i have run out of time a couple of times. Some of the objects are so small. I wear glasses and still have trouble finding them
I have found a place to go to if you want to cheat IN ALL games. I won't put on here as some may object. If you would like to know where to go to for all games

Edited on 06/30/2009 at 2:54:11 PM PST

jramme
Minnow
Minnow
251 Posts

[Post New]by jramme on Oct 25, 08 11:17 AM
jramme wrote:
Cherylsoccer wrote:Not sure where T is they are hidden very well. I am half way through,i have run out of time a couple of times. Some of the objects are so small. I wear glasses and still have trouble finding them

I think I remember the T is at the right hand side of the message board, about 2/3 of the way down. Only part of it is showing.

Edited on 06/30/2009 at 2:54:20 PM PST

jramme
Minnow
Minnow
251 Posts

[Post New]by jramme on Oct 25, 08 11:20 AM
DEBSPIGZ wrote: I am soooooo stuck in Dr Lynch----at the tea room where you're supposed to find the first letters to the list of teas in the black board in the center of the scene? The hints can't be used here and when the time runs out you have to do the three rooms before it all over again..........shoot. By the time I get back to the tea room the time is up again.................all I need to find is the 'L' in LAPSANG SOUCHONG, whatever that is..............Please somebody do a favor?????

I am also stuck in the tea room. I cannot find the letter that goes with _apsang souchong. Can someone help?

sixmilecoss
Guppy
Guppy
134 Posts

[Post New]by sixmilecoss on Oct 25, 08 11:35 AM
well, i tried that, putting them in the order of size, but it didn't work either. then i ran out of time on my free trial. so i guess i won't buy this one.

danelady
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by danelady on Oct 25, 08 3:26 PM
Youa re looking for the L...LAPSANG SOUCHONG is a kind of Tea... maybe that will help you find it!
jramme wrote:
DEBSPIGZ wrote: I am soooooo stuck in Dr Lynch----at the tea room where you're supposed to find the first letters to the list of teas in the black board in the center of the scene? The hints can't be used here and when the time runs out you have to do the three rooms before it all over again..........shoot. By the time I get back to the tea room the time is up again.................all I need to find is the 'L' in LAPSANG SOUCHONG, whatever that is..............Please somebody do a favor?????

I am also stuck in the tea room. I cannot find the letter that goes with _apsang souchong. Can someone help?

dvon
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by dvon on Oct 25, 08 4:28 PM
On the very first puzzle..the keys..it says to read the notebook carefully. What notebook?

mzaura
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by mzaura on Oct 25, 08 5:54 PM
HI All!!! Second time posting here. Just really getting into the forums. I think they are great!! But I need some help. PLEASE!! In investigation 6, in the portrait room in the manor you have to find 8 flowers for the vase. And even though it is supposed to be optional, it obviously isn't. Can somebody please tell me where the 8th flower is??? I do believe the other 7 are quite obvious. I can't go on in the game. It won't let me. Please help!! And thank you in advance!!

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Oct 25, 08 6:04 PM
mzaura, welcome to the Fish Pond. There is one flower on each table against the wall. One on top of the clock. There are two ferns....the others are obvious so assume you found those. Good Luck

Edited on 10/25/2008 at 6:05:20 PM PST

[Post New]by SPYRO43 on Oct 25, 08 6:49 PM
crossbills wrote:Help! I cannot find the 5 hummingbirds in the knox garden....I have tried 6 opening times and cannot find A ONE>>>>>>

[Post New]by SPYRO43 on Oct 25, 08 6:53 PM
just fill the 3 bird feeders and birds will come. There is bucket with bird seed. took me awile to figure this one out.

Go to: