bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Post any Monster Quest technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on May 15, 10 1:11 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

beckx020
Guppy
Guppy
185 Posts

Re:Post any Monster Quest technical issues here only

[Post New]by beckx020 on May 15, 10 12:25 PM
The screen is very small. I have win7 and a high resolution screen. I've tried changing the compatibility modes which usually lets all the games work. But this one just stay tiny. I tried windowed mode and it get giant and goes off the top and bottom of the screen.

Oh well.

njstitch
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by njstitch on May 15, 10 12:48 PM
I also couldn't play this game at all. (Many people have mentioned this elsewhere in the forum) I only could read the instructions! When I tried to play the game, I got an error message and the program terminated! bummer..... Any chance BF could extend DD and have the game developer fix the bugs so I could still buy it for $2.99???

shadowfax44
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,885 Posts

[Post New]by shadowfax44 on May 15, 10 5:38 PM
When you leave this game it says "Save and Exit" but the game does not Save. Therefore, when you return to play the next time, you have to replay scenes/stages that you have already completed. You will lose a lot of sales because of this.

[Post New]by blmikke on May 17, 10 3:43 PM
I have tried everything that was suggested with this game and it doesn't work. I am really annoyed because I hate wasting money on a game I can't play.

it just ain't gonna work...

[Post New]by millbird on Jul 30, 10 2:46 AM
i downloaded the trial version of this when it first came out, but was never able to play it as i couldn't type in a new player name, and no matter what i tried i couldn't fix or get past this problem, so i uninstalled it and forgot all about it......
which was a REAL shame, because when it came on offer for $2.99 a donkeys age later i jumped at it having completely forgotten my previous problem, and 'shock horror' it STILL had the same problem, so my money was wasted on a game that i can't even start. and in typical fashion i didn't check out the forum until i had a problem, but when i did i guess i shouldn't have been surprised to see so many having the same problem as me, and then some

Go to: