TerryMann
Shark
Shark
10,717 Posts

Magicville

[Post New]by TerryMann on May 15, 10 2:28 AM
I did like this M3 game, you will have the option of adventure mode/timed mode. This game is your basic M3 game with some mini-games. There will be many power-ups to purchase at the Spell Shop, Enchanted Spell, Explode Spell etc...I got stuck on the first mini-game, but figured it out Happy Gaming!!

Edited on 05/15/2010 at 2:28:56 AM PST

mountfalcon
Lobster
Lobster
99 Posts

Re:Magicville

[Post New]by mountfalcon on May 15, 10 2:57 AM
The first minigame seems a bit daft to me - trial and error is no game. The games don't seem to get very testing, and I got through rather a lot of the adventure in 45 minutes, so I don't think there's enough here to tempt me to buy it - I'll wait till I can 'borrow' it on my Shockwave sub I think. Looks quite nice, though, and I appreciate the clarity of the objects in the match 3 sections.

onetoomany
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by onetoomany on May 15, 10 3:18 AM
The game finally worked for me by chance. Graphics are great. I thought the first mini game had a glitch and reported it. Now that I happened to "find" the answer, I purchased the game. I still don't know if you can skip a mini game immediately or after a period of time.

Edited on 05/15/2010 at 3:44:53 AM PST

TerryMann
Shark
Shark
10,717 Posts

[Post New]by TerryMann on May 16, 10 2:57 AM
I finished the demo and found out there was a glitch, the very first mini-game was giving me so many problems and I thought the gears were properly connected though I just could not connect that last gear, the space was there, as I am getting frustrated I clicked one more time and it worked. As soon as I was getting ready for the second mini-game the same thing happened, a couple of seconds later, out pops error access violation. I uninstalled and re-installed the game and went back to the same the mini-game, finished with no problems. Needless to say it is working great now. The mini-games are fun and challenging, I give this game a big !! Thanks Big Fish, great game!! If any fishies are having problems, please un-install and re-install the game. I know it is an inconvience but it was well worth it for me anyways.

Go to: