doctorgood
Clownfish
Clownfish
589 Posts

saving game

[Post New]by doctorgood on May 15, 10 5:07 AM
I really liked playing this game but...........it doesn't save often enough. I jump around a lot among all my games and this game requires you to finish a monster investigation stage to save. Since there is only 3 stages, you are required to finish 1/3 of the game before you can save.............how stupid. I refuse to be a slave to the machine, the machine is a slave to me.....and it's staying that way. Game developer........I mean....................Duh! What were you thinking! No sale here.
Dr.good

lauramarie8
Lobster
Lobster
94 Posts

Re:saving game

[Post New]by lauramarie8 on May 15, 10 8:26 AM
Great POint!!!!
No slave to a machine!
Laura

shadowfax44
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,885 Posts

[Post New]by shadowfax44 on May 15, 10 5:33 PM
I came to the forums to see if I was the only one having this problem with the game not saving but see that I am not. I agree with the other comments here - and it says "Save and Exit", but it doesn't Save. I hop in and out of games as well and when I went to play again I was going to have to start all over. Forget it! Even for $2.99 I refuse to play the same scenes/stages over and over again.

tedderpic
Flounder
Flounder
2,029 Posts

[Post New]by tedderpic on May 15, 10 7:16 PM
I was 50 / 50 do I download and try this game ..but after reading some of the problems your all having on the forum..and the fact u cant save your progress ..not a buy for me

Mamalita
Clownfish
Clownfish
634 Posts

[Post New]by Mamalita on May 17, 10 7:31 PM
The progress is saved partway through each case, depending at which point you at. If you have finished a case, you won't have to repeat it.

Go to: