dogpenny
Clownfish
Clownfish
638 Posts

where is it

[Post New]by dogpenny on Dec 15, 17 10:52 AM
where is the item that looks like a bucket of milk or paint if it is the milk machine I cant afford to buy it why are things priced so high $ 10,000 for a a cherry tree?!!!!and that is not the only thing out of price range for many I suspect.

TMGamer99
Salmon
Salmon
2,894 Posts

Re:where is it

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Dec 15, 17 10:58 AM
If it's paint, yes it comes the milk machine.

Keep planting those rare plants overnight, using baskets and sell them all in the morning. You should make quite a lot.
Or selling marvelous bricks is another moneyspinner.

Did you buy the Anvil, or haven't you got that far?
I skipped that, which saved me a lot of money.

judy1689
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
487 Posts

[Post New]by judy1689 on Dec 16, 17 5:11 AM
Make marvelous bricks . . . they are a good item to sell to those wanting to finish up the palace and you get 800 coins for every ten you make. You'll be able to buy all the machinery in no time.

[Post New]by SlavicCookingCom on Dec 25, 17 5:04 PM
Why bother? The DEVs are no longer going to support the game nor update. That also means if the game later has problems they won’t support the issues. Leave before you get too into it.

TMGamer99
Salmon
Salmon
2,894 Posts

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Dec 25, 17 9:50 PM
When you buy a normal game from this site, it has an end. Nobody complains that there are only 50 levels, that's the end of the game.

Now, when people play Sunken Secrets, they will know that when they have opened the trade route to Toy Island and completed the three sections of the palace, that is the end.

So, there's no reason why new people shouldn't play it.

BanditSam
Minnow
Minnow
295 Posts

[Post New]by BanditSam on Jan 2, 18 5:11 AM
I am still playing it to help newer players, and because it's fun!

For those thinking of stopping, why not first sell up all your inventory? That will benefit newer players.

Lambina
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,123 Posts

[Post New]by Lambina on Jan 2, 18 9:04 AM
BanditSam wrote:I am still playing it to help newer players, and because it's fun!

For those thinking of stopping, why not first sell up all your inventory? That will benefit newer players.

We did sell off our inventory but the friends I had on lower levels did not buy much, newer players don't have a lot of coins, but my raiders sure took as much as they could get their hands on, so then I put out my signal item for my friend to come and buy up most of the high end items and she is sharing them with others, I couldn't stand the thought of the raiders getting all the good stuff. The items that the newer players bought were storage, depleted stone and produce. As much as we would like to think that we were helping others we really had no control over who took what and how much, unless we were able to make contact via the forum and set up signals to pass things off.

Go to: