Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Re:I pad friends

[Post New]by 7513 on Dec 15, 17 1:40 PM
Hi, I play as Grandma6 and I just sent you an invite!

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

I pad friends

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Dec 15, 17 1:47 PM
amina046 wrote:I feel rather lonely!

My ID is i 2584178
and I should love to have a few giving friends!
Imgift every day at least twice and get almost nothing back.

My invitations also did not get a great reception and so I sit and try to move forward from my level 20.

Have a lovely time all

I'm not on iPad or I'd send an invite.

What is your game name? If it is still "Player" then change it to something that you would like to call yourself.

Because it is difficult to differentiate between players named "Player" when gifted it is hard to know who to return gifts to. So... you will find that any invitations received with the name "Player" often goes un-responded.

To change it...
Click on your avatar in the upper left corner of the game screen. Your achievements window will pop up. Then...

Click now on the pencil on the bar below your avatar. Backspace out the name "Player" and type in a name you would like to be.

This will help get more accepted invitations.

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Dec 15, 17 1:51 PM
Next...

To get more friends who are currently looking for more friends...

Click on the thread on the front page of the forum titled "Helpful Links for Midnight Castle" (mid way down the page with a yellow lock next to it).

Scroll down to find the link titled "iOS Friend Codes". Go to the LAST page and work backwards. These are the most recent entries currently looking for friends.

Post your id and game name in that thread too. Then you'll likely get more invitations than you need.

Edited on 12/15/2017 at 1:51:50 PM PST

AuntieRoo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,393 Posts

I pad friends

[Post New]by AuntieRoo on Dec 15, 17 1:58 PM

My ID is i 2584178

My invitations also did not get a great reception and so I sit and try to move forward from my level 20.

Have a lovely time all

Hi,I've just sent you an invite,enjoy the Winter Event.

Love_rnr
Minnow
Minnow
234 Posts

[Post New]by Love_rnr on Dec 15, 17 5:42 PM
7513 wrote:Hi, I play as Grandma6 and I just sent you an invite!

Hi Grandma6, I was one of your friends, but you uninvited me. I waited a week thinking it was a mistake because we gifted regularly before I removed myself.

I’m happy to have you back if you want to invite me, my I’d is i1798960 - PAULA

Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by 7513 on Dec 15, 17 6:23 PM
Paula, I'm so sorry. I didn't know I did it and will certainly send you an invite. Please accept my apologies. When I saw you weren't listed as a friend anymore, I didn't realize it was my fault. I saw a message on the forum from a person named Paula that stated she was winding down her game and would stop playing. I assumed you were that Paula. I will be glad to have you as a friend again and thanks for letting me know. Merry Christmas!

Love_rnr
Minnow
Minnow
234 Posts

[Post New]by Love_rnr on Dec 15, 17 6:34 PM
Yay, glad to have you back Grandma6!! I do have an iPhone game I am fazing out, but keeping up with my IPad game.

Paula

Rammygirl
Guppy
Guppy
148 Posts

[Post New]by Rammygirl on Dec 15, 17 10:01 PM
Will send you an invite. I play as Adelaide.

Angelfish
Angelfish
1,060 Posts

[Post New]by 1457051 on Dec 15, 17 10:42 PM
Sent you an invite! Play as TLB2

gillydi53
Clownfish
Clownfish
703 Posts

[Post New]by gillydi53 on Dec 16, 17 12:20 AM
I sent you an invite . I play as Gill

AuntieRoo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,393 Posts

I pad friends

[Post New]by AuntieRoo on Dec 16, 17 2:48 AM
AuntieRoo wrote:

My ID is i 2584178

Have a lovely time all

Hi,I've just sent you an invite,enjoy the Winter Event.

Hi amina046,
You are showing the old Christmas Room.Please PM me if you don't know how to change it.

ETA: Thank you.🎄 🎄 your new room is displayed.

Edited on 12/16/2017 at 9:19:34 AM PST

f_Molly
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by f_Molly on Dec 16, 17 9:12 AM
I could use new friends as well...my friends are great but I only have five but I can only pm one it seems so friends I can pm would be great! Because of my job I don't always get to play but when I can I try to play at least once a day. I try to gift every chance I get.

Hojunkie
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by Hojunkie on Dec 16, 17 9:26 AM
Hi Grandma6..
Not here often but feet got tired from wandering the Castle so thought i’d stop by
We are already friends and wanted to wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy Healthy New Year.
Hope you are enjoying all the seasonal activity ‘round the Castle, know I am! Still need one stocking and one snowman to complete and this is my 5th (?) year so know the last one is always a struggle but needed a break from the #10 gold snowman that I have a thousand of... ok just a bit exaggerated but....
Anyway...see you walking the halls...
Rita aka hojunkie

Go to: