gbanjs
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

12 Mice

[Post New]by gbanjs on Dec 15, 17 1:22 PM
I unlocked all of the mice but I can't get the 12 mice achievement. I went back and played the one bonus game where you have to find all the Carl's and I still can't get it. Anyone got a clue?

julesyhedgehog
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

Re:12 Mice

[Post New]by julesyhedgehog on Dec 15, 17 4:00 PM
I think you might have misunderstood the achievement. You have to find all the mice that are wearing special costumes. When you click on the diamond from any map, you will see all 12 mice in their costumes. You have to find each individual mouse in their costume by replaying levels.

julesy

gbanjs
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

[Post New]by gbanjs on Dec 15, 17 4:41 PM
I'm guessing that's my question because in the bonus Carl level you do see all the mice in their different costumes. I wish there was a counter so you could tell how many you haven't found. I guess I'll just have to go back and play some easy levels and keep track.

Update
Ok, I finally figured it out. I realized that you can pick which mouse you want to show up. I guessed which ones I got towards the end of the game and chose them and I finally got the stupid achievement.

Edited on 12/15/2017 at 5:52:41 PM PST

cielle1
Squid
Squid
78 Posts

[Post New]by cielle1 on Dec 17, 17 1:52 PM
gbanjs wrote:
Update
Ok, I finally figured it out. I realized that you can pick which mouse you want to show up. I guessed which ones I got towards the end of the game and chose them and I finally got the stupid achievement.

Oh gbanjs, glad you you got this achievement and found this trick!
Please can you help me, I didnt understand how did you chose the mice you want to show up?
From the levels, or from the diamonds or....???
Thank you very much for your help!

Edited on 12/17/2017 at 2:04:12 PM PST

icypup
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by icypup on Dec 19, 17 6:10 PM
Yes, also stuck.

[Post New]by Donovansmom on Dec 21, 17 10:31 PM
Go to the screen where you can see each mouse. The middle icon in the upper right. Click on the particular mouse you want to appear. Then pick a level and play. You may have to play it more than once. Keep repeating this until you get them all.

cielle1
Squid
Squid
78 Posts

[Post New]by cielle1 on Dec 22, 17 10:29 AM
Many thanks for your neat explanation Donovansmom !
I will try that for sure
Merry Christmas!

ETA: Got the award!!!!!!
(My last missed mouse was the diver one... just 5 diamonds))

Edited on 12/22/2017 at 4:27:00 PM PST

[Post New]by Fragolina2U on Dec 22, 17 2:27 PM
I only have 11 mice and only 18 diamonds. Not enough to buy the 12th. I have all other achievements and have gone through all levels. What am I missing? Thanks.

sharonatoo
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by sharonatoo on Dec 23, 17 8:44 AM
Go back and check one more time. I was inthe same position and realized I hadn't played a bonus round. Now I am just looking for Ron!

[Post New]by Fragolina2U on Dec 23, 17 9:14 AM
Thank you. I'll look Again! As far as the Ron achievement goes, you have to play the early one, #8 I think, where he is a stowaway, FIVE times in order to "find" him.

[Post New]by Fragolina2U on Dec 23, 17 9:31 AM
I can't believe it but I did miss a bonus round and hadn't made 3 stars on one. I looked and looked too! Yay I finished! Thanks for your help.

[Post New]by ChemarNikko on Dec 26, 17 11:17 AM
I'm trying to figure out how to get the 12 mice achievement. I even made a list when I played each round to make sure that all of them came up. You have to get the diamond on every level to unlock all 12 of the mice. So that means you have to go back when the game is over and redo one to see if the last one you unlock comes up. I had all of them come up, but still didn't get the achievement. What am I doing wrong?

Go to: