bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

Copenhagen - Level Help

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Dec 15, 17 2:49 PM
Hello There,

With all the cities that are available for you to explore, it can be a little tricky to find help or give advice for specific levels in each city. To help out, we've set up the Gummy Drop! City Directory and have created threads for each city.

This specific thread is dedicated to Copenhagen. To help keep everything organized, we're asking that all requests for help or helpful advice posted here pertain to this city only. If you'd like help with a different city, do check out the Gummy Drop! City Directory in order to find the appropriate thread.

In the post below, the moderators will try to add links to existing threads that contain helpful hints for this city. However, we'd like to ask everyone to create any new Copenhagen posts here. You can do this by clicking on the Reply button. If you'd like, you can also change the Subject line to the specific level that your post is about.

Happy gaming!

bfgBeruna

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

Re:Copenhagen - Level Help

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Dec 15, 17 2:50 PM
Existing Copenhagen Threads:

lynnpgar
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by lynnpgar on Jan 21, 18 4:44 PM
Can you give me some help with the master builder level of number 6, please? It seems like you must have to get several lightning bolts, and they’re very hard to get with all the breakable walls. I’ve played this level at least 20 times and have never been able to get more than one lightning bolt in a game. And one will only take out a few bricks, so I never get anywhere near the number of bricks needed or the 90,000 score.

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Jan 24, 18 11:11 AM
Hello lynnpgar,

It sounds like the breakable walls in Copenhagen, Level 6, Master Builder have made getting 90,000 points challenging. I certainly understand asking for help and will totally explain how I won this level.

Instead of making Lightning Bolts , I focused on forming combo boosts. Since combo boosts are formed by matching five gummies in a T-shape or an L-shape, it was easier to work around the breakable walls. Combo boosts were also really helpful when it came to smashing the breakable walls. Once enough breakable walls were removed from the board, I could form Lightning Bolts much more easily; those helped me reach 90,000 points.

I hope this advice helps. If there's still trouble beating this level, please contact our Gummy Drop! Support Team. They'll be able to provide further assistance.

Thanks for your patience, and please don't hesitate to PM me or another of the moderators if further questions or concerns arise. We're here to help.

bfgBeruna

lynnpgar
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by lynnpgar on Feb 1, 18 6:03 AM
Could you please give me some help with number 53 master builder. I can only seem to get about half the spots cleared. I’m always about 35,000 points short. And can never break all the ice. I try to form line crushes and combos, but it never seems to do enough good. It seems impossible to eliminate 48 squares, six chains, and 20 ice and get 180,000 points in 23 moves. I’ve tried this over 30 times and I’m getting nowhere. Please give this a try for me and advise.

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Feb 7, 18 2:45 PM
Hello lynnpgar,

I apologize about how long it's taken for someone for the Moderation Team to provide a reply to your request. I'm happy to explain what helped me win Copenhagen, Level 53, Master Builder.

To eliminate the litter cluttering the board, I focused on forming a lightning bolt . Once I achieved that, I matched the lightning bolt with the litter, which cleared it. I also tried to make matches next to the breakable walls to remove them and free up playing space on the board. I prioritized making matches with blues gummies as well.

I hope this information helps you beat this level but if there's still some trouble, please contact our Gummy Drop! Support Team. They'll be the best equipped to provide more assistance.

Thanks for your patience. Have a lovely day.

bfgBeruna

lynnpgar
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by lynnpgar on Feb 12, 18 12:48 PM
I’m not understanding your solution to Copenhagen level 53 Master Builder. There is no litter here or breakable walls, just ice and chains . Could you take another look at this, please?

Go to: