[Post New]by pennyking123 on Dec 15, 17 3:02 PM
Wish they would come up with a way to trade them in for the ones we need now

gtminer
Clownfish
Clownfish
812 Posts

Re:Ghost traps

[Post New]by gtminer on Dec 15, 17 4:13 PM
Ghost traps were the ones used in the Fall Event. Sadly they wont be back until Fall of next year.

I'm a little confused. The ones we need now are the wands, not the ghost traps. You can trade the Children for the wands.

I fear if you are actually looking for the ghost traps, there's no ghosts to be had at the castle.

Best of luck,

Sharp_Eye574363
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,845 Posts

[Post New]by Sharp_Eye574363 on Dec 15, 17 4:16 PM
I think she's suggesting "she wishes you could somehow trade in your stock of traps for wands". That's how I read it anyway.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Dec 15, 17 4:29 PM
Hello pennyking123,

I'd be happy to pass along that suggestion for a way to exchange items in this way. While the Forum Moderation Team is unable to provide in-game changes like this, we can definitely provide our players recommendations to the appropriate teams for when they discuss the future of the game.

Thanks for letting us know what you'd like to see in Midnight Castle! If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

pennyking123
Minnow
Minnow
272 Posts

[Post New]by pennyking123 on Dec 16, 17 6:47 AM
No not looking for ghost traps just saying I have a lot and would like to trade them for wands

pennyking123
Minnow
Minnow
272 Posts

[Post New]by pennyking123 on Dec 16, 17 6:52 AM
I think she's suggesting "she wishes you could somehow trade in your stock of traps for wands". That's how I read it anyway.

Yes that’s what I was saying thank u

f_Molly
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by f_Molly on Dec 16, 17 8:15 AM
I am also curious if there is any thing we can use the extra ghosts, globes, stockings, trees, snowmen for? It's frustrating enough to have to keep trying for that one last item and have so many of the others. It makes sense that ghosts only be used in the fall and globes only be used in winter, but maybe we could trade seven for one of the items used to trade with the children. It makes it not easy but at least useful. Or maybe we could use it for collecting keys for the Christmas room.

Or did I miss something and we can do something already?
As always pm me if you need an iOS friend...

Go to: