Re:Post any Rooms of Memory Technical Issues here

[Post New]by paulisep on Mar 25, 16 2:07 AM
Hi gsimonet7,

Same problem here... Did you get any answer?

Thanks!

MaryPoppins_2
Minnow
Minnow
207 Posts

[Post New]by MaryPoppins_2 on Mar 25, 16 2:12 AM
Same with me

Gennet
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by Gennet on Mar 25, 16 2:23 AM
Yeah, mee too.
Cannot click on any buildings to play, but can use the portal and the rune stone. Can't see my neighbors at the bottom, but can gift to them using the social button. And suddenly I have a buildng near the river, is this the mill? It seems broken down, but I never saw it before.

puja1116
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by puja1116 on Mar 25, 16 2:38 AM
same problem

[Post New]by Natinka99 on Mar 25, 16 2:39 AM
All my neighbours are not showing anymore (and I mean all, even "Elvira" is gone) and I cant join any expedition. I refreshed several times, I used different browsers and I rebootet my computer, nothing is helping.

[Post New]by geo11charit on Mar 25, 16 2:42 AM
Same with me
Stana86 wrote:
persveil wrote:Just got a massive server reboot, & now all my neighbors are blank (even Elvira) & I can't get back into the beauty salon quest I was running.

Same here! I also tryed with downloaded version,but same thing happened. Clean my cash,reload,blablabla but nothing!

merrymiss
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by merrymiss on Mar 25, 16 2:45 AM
I have same problem. All my neighbours are gone and I cannot search any rooms.

xd7002
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

[Post New]by xd7002 on Mar 25, 16 3:01 AM
The German Players have the same Problem.

juleslorraine
Minnow
Minnow
256 Posts

[Post New]by juleslorraine on Mar 28, 16 6:06 AM
The game is VERY slow today. Early this morning I paid 20 crystals to unlock an event to play and I don't even remember how many times I have rebooted to get that thing to stop spinning in the middle. Try to gift and it will also lock up after every few neighbours. It's extremely frustrating and not doing much for my patience! Included that I lost crystals using a 3X Mayan coin and still nothing from tech except for automated messages... IS ANYONE AROUND TO DEAL WITH THESE ISSUES?

[Post New]by Hellbinder67 on Mar 28, 16 2:09 PM

BIG FISH PEEPS....Thank you very much for fixing the glitches associated in this game. It is very well appreciated.

However, kindly check the options for searching friends or neighbors because the box in the search option does not work at all like sending gifts, mails etc. You have to manually search each player available in the list which really takes so much time to facilitate.

Sometimes it will let you type name in the box but when you hit the search or enter button, it will just wipe out the typed name or character inside that box and will not work at all.

Again, thanks and more power !!!!!

MaryPoppins_2
Minnow
Minnow
207 Posts

[Post New]by MaryPoppins_2 on Mar 29, 16 10:35 AM
My game freezes all the time

When it freezes after completing a room, i loose the energy put to it, without the rewards for completing it. I used an energy booster and it froze. When i re-entered i saw that the booster was lost from my backback but the energy was not added. Half of the times i will click on the red box to see an incoming mail, it freezes again and one time i lost the incoming message not knowing from whom it was.

I lost energy and rewards, at least 5 five times just today and an incoming mail cause of the freezing

Any suggestions?

Edited on 03/29/2016 at 10:42:55 AM PST

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Mar 31, 16 12:08 PM
Hi Everyone,

Thanks for taking the time to post here, and particularly for mentioning issues with seeing your neighbors and with connecting to the game's servers (which may result in freezing). While Big Fish Games does provide Rooms of Memory on our site, it does have to be noted that we are only a provider for this game and that any fixes or updates need to come from the developer. We'll definitely continue to advocate for the players and pass your reports along to the appropriate teams. These issues are beyond the control of Big Fish Games, but we do hope that these issues will be addressed as soon as possible.

In the meantime, if you'd like assistance with anything else, you're always welcome to contact our Technical Support Team HERE. Our Reps will be glad to help in any way they're able.

Thank you all for your patience,

bfgWaimea

rilana58
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by rilana58 on Apr 6, 16 3:35 AM
For almost a week now I can not do any any competition.
There are no adversaries.
How come?
thanx
rilana58

draeko1
Minnow
Minnow
230 Posts

[Post New]by draeko1 on Apr 10, 16 2:32 AM
I just levelled up but it is still showing me at same level (516), when I should be 517. Has anyone else had this problem. It's a lot of work to have a level taken off you!?!

draeko1
Minnow
Minnow
230 Posts

[Post New]by draeko1 on Apr 10, 16 2:42 AM
Reloaded ROM & it levelled up - weird, but good news.

anna9lviv
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

Post any Rooms of Memory Technical Issues here

[Post New]by anna9lviv on Apr 20, 16 9:22 AM
Dear TechSupport.

I can't enter 'Magic Gates'. As I click it, the icon appears saying: 'Unfortunately, you failed to feed you dragon so he was unable to leave the area.'
This has happenned for about 3 days already.
I am a regular user, play for about 2 years. I finished all quests in this area. I do not start 2 expeditions in the 'VoM' simultaneously, so that's not the reason for the glitch. Plus all other locations in the 'Valey of the Magicians' are accessible and work well.

I cleaned my cache. Checked Adobe and Java for updates. But nothing has changed.

Looking forward to your reply.
Thank you.

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Apr 21, 16 4:32 PM
Hi anna9lviv,

Thanks for taking the time to post about this issue here and for trying those suggested troubleshooting steps. While I'm unable to provide in-depth troubleshooting steps via the Forums, you're definitely welcome to our Technical Support Team HERE. It may also help to send in a screenshot that shows the message you've described. In case it helps, I've included the following help article:

Taking a Screenshot

Thank you for your patience,

bfgWaimea

[Post New]by Isana4 on Apr 27, 16 12:18 PM
Hi TechSupport,

There is an issue with how the Mailbox letters work. If I receive two or more than two letters, then I can read only one and if I click on the second one, the game hangs up and I have to refresh.
Once I refresh, all the letters are gone !!

Because of this I tend to miss the communications from my neighbors !!

Can this be fixed please? Looking forward to your response.

Thanks.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Apr 27, 16 1:06 PM
Hi Isana4,

I'm sorry to hear that when clicking on a letter in your Mailbox, issues seem to occur. It may be helpful to look at the following help article to ensure that your video card driver is up to date. These have been known to help games run smooth on player's computers.

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you find that you are still having issues, feel free to reach out to our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. I do apologize that we don't have the tools to troubleshoot from the Forums, but our support team can definitely further assist.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by Isana4 on Apr 27, 16 8:36 PM
Thanks Tech Team for the response. I will try the steps mentioned in the link.

Go to: