Re:Post your Midnight Castle (iOS) Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by Cassielab on May 8, 15 8:24 AM
Just installed the latest update, and I am still stuck on level 52, with the Fairy telling me there's nothing for me, while Prof Pinfeather is telling me to go to her for 6 quests... I can play with the blue dot, but just haven't been able to proceed with the game for the past month, if not longer, nor can I seem to get any friends, so having trouble earning stamps from helping friends! Definitely getting frustrated!

If anyone would like to try to friend me, I love to see if it'll come through...my friend ID is: i347575. Thanks!

Louray, see what happens when you 'click' on the blue dot...when I do that, I'm usually able to play the quest given, and after completing the quest, the regular screen comes back. Good luck!

Bcurls
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by Bcurls on May 8, 15 8:32 AM
i had to uninstall & reinstall to get the update for may 7th. i still have the blue dot/black screen issue. i still have no friends & am unable to move forward with the spring fairy. i cannot move past level 50 because **** refuses to recognize me. &
to add insult to injury, all the friend requests have been wiped clean. i was wondering what exactly you "updated"?

Bcurls
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by Bcurls on May 8, 15 9:46 AM
cassielab, i have friended you. my id is i1085180. who knows, this could work. i hope it gets through

Edited on 05/08/2015 at 9:47:37 AM PST

[Post New]by Gregoram on May 8, 15 2:52 PM
-well I have posted my issues a while ago with no response or resolution. It's a simple decision, I deleted the game as should all others with any sense. I will be making formal complaints via the App Store and will expect refunds given the spend over the last 16+ months of playing the game and being a high level player. I have lots of goodies that will have to go to waste.

Goodbye MC

LourayW
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by LourayW on May 8, 15 6:32 PM
Hi.... have been able to get back onto the game.... accepted and sent friends gifts in return, but still had a backlog to respond to..... Went back into the game an hour later to see I could send again send gifts to friends... however all the gifts sent from friends waiting to be accepted have vanished..... what's going on.?
Cassias i347575 I've sent an invite to friend... hopefully it works, fingers crossed...

[Post New]by Midnighter13 on May 9, 15 1:04 AM
Hi. I play on iPad. I am on level 60. My game won't advance any more, I have lost my friends and am unable to add any new ones. When is the next update coming ??

LourayW
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by LourayW on May 9, 15 2:11 AM
Hi.... I had posted that my backlog of gifts from friends had vanished from my list this morning... have logged back into the game this afternoon and the list of gifts has returned...... thank you

[Post New]by Cassielab on May 9, 15 1:27 PM
Guess I finally hit the blue dot issue that everyone is having, I did the upgrade on Thursday, and upon completing the tasks from the Spring Fairy last night, the game has been in 'stuck' mode. When I hit the 'complete' button, I received all the items I was supposed to upon completion. Except now the screen is stuck in that last screen. It will not go to the next challenge, which means I can't play the game at all, even to just collect coins and items. Stuck with all the rest of the annoyed players. Guess if Big Fish doesn't fix this soon, will delete it from my iPad!

Needless to say, I can't see if any of the friend request came through...I know they weren't there when I last played yesterday...

Edited on 05/09/2015 at 1:30:47 PM PST

Tunkfairy
Herring
Herring
344 Posts

[Post New]by Tunkfairy on May 9, 15 3:04 PM
I am on level 61 and just completed a quest. My screen is blank except for the blue dot. I can't go any further. Please help.my number is67054 and I am tunk fairy.
Thanks

Edited on 05/10/2015 at 3:40:41 AM PST

12earth45
Clownfish
Clownfish
885 Posts

[Post New]by 12earth45 on May 9, 15 10:17 PM
To cassielab,

Had stuck fairy quest also, it reset after midnight.

I was also on level 61

Hope it will for you too!

Peachme16
Minnow
Minnow
276 Posts

[Post New]by Peachme16 on May 10, 15 4:36 AM
I am happy it re-set for you. For many of us it does not. Check every day but still the same old completed quest. Blue dot, black screen and flowers at the bottom. I did get a direct reply from my last e-mail to them. They do have the fix and hopefully the up-date will happen soon but they would not give me a date. On level 61 too. Watson

[Post New]by preciuoscat on May 10, 15 8:32 AM
Ok, so now I am also not able to do any of the Fairy quests as it says that it is complete but I cannot collect and go forward, im also am unable to enter the HOS's at all.
I certainly hope that when this update finally comes, (hopefully I'm not dead and buried by then), that it fixes all the other problems as well not just the blue dot. I would like to have all my neighbours back too.

[Post New]by HayGingerley on May 10, 15 8:48 AM
Having the same problems as some of the other folks. The game tries to start, flashes up Facebook and then goes to a blank screen that then kicks us out to the IOS main screen. My wife plays this quite a bit and is really upset that its acting up. I hope that a resolution is reached soon I am sure that the programming team is working hard to resolve the issues. But remember it is just a game I will have her play Mario with the grandson on the WII to help curb the withdrawals. If that doesn't work maybe there is a self help group I could send her to and sort out the demons. Seriously I hope that a solution is reached quickly I know that this type of entertainment is a good stress relief.

Respectfully BEP.

Whitecrowe
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by Whitecrowe on May 10, 15 1:39 PM
I too am on level 61. I have completed some tasks for Norman, who at the time was in the Craftsman District. The problem is, now that I have completed the chores, I get sent back to the Craftsman District to give the items to him, but he is not there. I can't advance if Norman doesn't take them. Where did he go?

[Post New]by i1575305 on May 10, 15 1:47 PM
I too am having a huge problem and mine has been going on since April 20-22 timeframe. I have spent a lot of money to advance so I have an investment made in the gold coins and diamonds and finally purchased a gold-bearing turtle to help that and now I can't even use the game at all. My ID is i1564442 so I would hope that big fish would address this issue and restore my game . Thank you very kindly.

Edited on 05/10/2015 at 1:55:03 PM PST

Patzy140
Clownfish
Clownfish
528 Posts

[Post New]by Patzy140 on May 11, 15 12:39 AM
I'm on level 61 and doing the great catch quest for the detective. When I updated the detective disappeared and so I can't complete this quest and therefore can't move on to the next. There's just some swirling coloured lights where he should.I play on iOS.

Thanks

Shan5
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by Shan5 on May 11, 15 4:59 AM
I have been on the blue dot since the beginning of April. Neither the April or May update fixed it. I'm on level 59 and Count Vesnik has been stuck since the middle of April. I can play the HOS's but can't move forward in the game. I've emailed several times and they tell me they are working on it. Like all of you, I'm very frustrated, but I won't delete the game yet as I'm hoping they will eventually get it figured out.

Tunkfairy
Herring
Herring
344 Posts

[Post New]by Tunkfairy on May 12, 15 5:54 PM
This is my second request. Please do something! It has been over a week now that I can't even access my game. I completed the last fairy quest and turned off the game for the night, when I turned it back on the fairy tells me the quest is completed. When I hit complete button I get blank screen with blue dot and flowers at bottom.I can't play at all. very frustrating! I have been playing this game for over a year and I love it.My number is i67054.I also couldn't play in the tournaments the last two times as the buttons are telling me to play and play for 5 diamonds simultaneously. I am on level 61 and would love to keep going.

Edited on 05/12/2015 at 5:55:31 PM PST

Tunkfairy
Herring
Herring
344 Posts

[Post New]by Tunkfairy on May 13, 15 12:33 AM
Tunkfairy wrote:This is my second request. Please do something! It has been over a week now that I can't even access my game. I completed the last fairy quest and turned off the game for the night, when I turned it back on the fairy tells me the quest is completed. When I hit complete button I get blank screen with blue dot and flowers at bottom.I can't play at all. very frustrating! I have been playing this game for over a year and I love it.My number is i67054.I also couldn't play in the tournaments the last two times as the buttons are telling me to play and play for 5 diamonds simultaneously. I am on level 61 and would love to keep going.

TJMEKM
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by TJMEKM on May 13, 15 5:38 AM
I am getting tired of waiting for someone to do their job I want some answers I was on level 61 and in the blink of an eye I lost it all I have a lot of money invested in this game I either want every thing back or all my money back and don't tell me to contact customer support I have every day 4 to 6 times a day they don't even answer my emails there has to be someone that knows how to fix this.

Go to: