lordrose61
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

CHRISTMAS ITEMS

[Post New]by lordrose61 on Dec 16, 17 10:25 PM
WHERE WOULD I FOUND ALL THE CHRISTMAS ITEMS ? . I FOUND SOME OF THEM , BUT I'M MISSING ABOUT 4 MORE PIECES

Playbelle
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

Re:CHRISTMAS ITEMS

[Post New]by Playbelle on Dec 16, 17 10:42 PM
Check page 4 of the post "Christmas Event 2015". Someone quotes a list made by OddlyEnuf (might have misspelled that).

Here's the page link: http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/60/628290.page

It's about halfway down.

As you will see, a few Christmas Collectible items will only be available for a 24 hour period on specific days. You can get duplicates during that time, but only if you don't claim the reward.

To avoid claiming a reward until later, click on the "next quest" arrow button (bottom right of the quest box) instead of "claim reward".

When you have as many duplicate items as you want, click on that quest's icon again and claim the reward.

Very important: make absolutely sure you are connected to the internet before you leave the game (I price something in the auction because you can only see auction items if you're connected). If you aren't connected to the internet before leaving, you won't get credit for anything you did during a disconnected time.

Enjoy the Christmas world!

lordrose61
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

CHRISTMAS ITEMS

[Post New]by lordrose61 on Dec 19, 17 11:55 AM
lordrose61 wrote:WHERE WOULD I FOUND ALL THE CHRISTMAS ITEMS IN Antique Road Trip USA ? . I FOUND SOME OF THEM , BUT I'M MISSING ABOUT 4 MORE PIECES

Edited on 12/19/2017 at 11:56:11 AM PST

Go to: