Pit

Pit

[Post New]by Gothicrose100 on May 15, 10 5:20 PM
What do you have to be? or do? to clear the pit?

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

Re:Pit

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on May 15, 10 8:44 PM
You need level 2 building and then your villagers can clear the pit.

[Post New]by Gothicrose100 on May 16, 10 10:04 AM
Thank you

[Post New]by tmarielaville on Aug 24, 10 10:05 PM
I had my guys clear out the big pit with rocks but the puzzle is still not solved. I drop my people on there and they get confused?

lilrikku32
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,089 Posts

[Post New]by lilrikku32 on Aug 24, 10 11:07 PM
To do the Earthen oven / pit .You first need level 2 construction/building then you need to drop villagers on the pit it goes faster with at lease 3, until it is cleared. While you are doing this,have someone take a rock to the fire to get heated. After the pit is cleared,take the heated rock over to the fire, at the same time get another rock and heat it in the fire.Once the 2nd rock is heated take it to the pit.
While you are taking the 2nd rock to the pit,get another rock and heat it in the fire.
Once the 3rd rock is heated,take it to the pit.Now get another rock and heat it in the fire.Once the 4th rock is heated, take it to the pit.You have to do this before the rocks cool off.Once all 4 heated rocks are on the pit, take the villager and drop him or her on the tree at the bottom of the research lab by the white/soapy herb.
The villager will take the leaves and cover the pit.Now you have an Earthen oven,drop a villager on one of the two trees with the yellow fruit. They will shake it down,take it to the oven, then take it to the food bin. good luck

[Post New]by tmarielaville on Aug 26, 10 1:51 AM
Thanks it worked

lilrikku32
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,089 Posts

[Post New]by lilrikku32 on Aug 26, 10 1:41 PM
You are welcome , and I am glad to help.
I just started my 3rd game 10 days ago and all my 16 puzzles are done.
If you need more help let me know.

Go to: