kelnjor
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,088 Posts

Undecided..

[Post New]by kelnjor on May 16, 10 4:33 AM
just played the demo...really enjoyed the game, beautiful graphics, scenery and story line...the only things i could say that are negatives - that it is quite easy, gives you way to much help (and no i dont have the tutorial on) but with the sparkles everywhere guiding you, and the fact that it does seem short..if the other 3 doors are same as first 2, then it will not be a long game..and i enjoy games, not rush through them..just a shame it is not more challenging..
anyway, like i said, i am enjoying, and considering i cant find anything else of interest last couple days, it may end up a buy ..

The_Wanderer
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

Re:Undecided..

[Post New]by The_Wanderer on Aug 15, 10 8:03 AM
I have just finished this game and really enjoyed it, but yes it was far too easy with all the twinkles! Later in the game during one puzzle the curser actually turns into a hand when you are on the correct object! Would have preferred it better if you had to work things out yourself. My favourite bit was when you tickled a dog. It looked and sounded so funny!

[Post New]by SandraSchreiber on Aug 28, 10 6:05 PM
Try Return to Mysterious Island. Its a good one. Pretty challenging. I even bought Return to Mysterious Island 2, Mina's Fate. Not done with the first one but can't wait to get into the 2nd one. Enjoy

julbuck
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by julbuck on Sep 1, 10 12:23 AM
The_Wanderer wrote:I have just finished this game and really enjoyed it, but yes it was far too easy with all the twinkles! Later in the game during one puzzle the curser actually turns into a hand when you are on the correct object! Would have preferred it better if you had to work things out yourself. My favourite bit was when you tickled a dog. It looked and sounded so funny!

The_Wanderer, you should try the newly released game Reincarnations: Uncover the Past! Love it! This game is awesome

Go to: