woz729
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

Trial expired before playing

[Post New]by woz729 on May 16, 10 6:28 AM
Downloaded the trial version to try. As soon as it finished installing it said trial expired, buy now. I would suggest that BF not offer this troublesome game until all the bugs can be worked out. It only makes BF look bad as this game has been available for quite some time and still nothing but trouble by what is posted in the forums.

Re:Trial expired before playing

[Post New]by carolsansone on May 16, 10 7:14 AM
I tried uninstalling and reloading the game three times; It shows 60 minutes remaining to play. Really want to try this game, as I buy lots of games for the grandkids, if the game will help them learn.

Any hints on getting the game to run?

Dynastia
Guppy
Guppy
159 Posts

[Post New]by Dynastia on May 16, 10 7:18 AM
Hello Woz,

Just downloaded the demo - thought it looked nice but I won't bother much about it after reading comments - and I have 60 minutes to play.

It happened to me once or twice that I got Trial Expired and realized afterwards that I had already demoed and deleted them many months before. Maybe it is not the case for you but it could be.
Have a nice day.

[Post New]by maggie5959 on May 16, 10 7:23 AM
[b]I just downloaded the game. When I clicked to play it.. my screen went black and a message appeared saying "Out of range". This has happened before. Anyone know why?

crypsynight
Minnow
Minnow
236 Posts

[Post New]by crypsynight on May 16, 10 7:27 AM
Not sure about this particular game, but i've had one in the past that showed expired before i'd tried it. I installed it again and it was fine - didn't uninstall it first though. Worth a try....

berrymama
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by berrymama on May 16, 10 11:01 AM
I just installed it and it has 60 minutes to play and when I try to play it keeps going back to tell me I have 60 and asks if I want to play again??? Sure won't buy that one, not even at $2.99... geez

CLEMONSTWAIN
Guppy
Guppy
103 Posts

[Post New]by CLEMONSTWAIN on May 16, 10 11:51 AM

I ran into the same problem as Berrymama. I bought today's game because of the DS price and it still won't open. Yet, I have a screen offering me to "play again." I'd like to play it ONCE !?!?.

I'd say at least 50% of my recent daily downloads tell me the game has expired. What's going on BF? At first I thought I had left the game open but now it is happening with a frequency far beyond "user error." Sometimes I'm allowed a few minutes play and after closing the game and returning I receive the red "time expired" message. Other times I download a game knowing I can't play it at the time of download, When I do go to play I'm greeted by the red "expired" message.
Frustrating to say the least.

polexia
Herring
Herring
389 Posts

[Post New]by polexia on May 16, 10 3:33 PM
I had a problem with a game on here once where the trial ran out before 60 mins was up and another forum member replied with, "LOL." I'm really sorry you're having these troubles as us kind human beings who actually feel compassion for others can understand how you feel.

[Post New]by tennesseegrannie on May 16, 10 4:04 PM
COUPON CODE FOR ANOTHER HISTORY CHANNEL GAME

This code still works for a GREAT game @ $2.99

MONSTERQ

Go to: