prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Re:Busts in order - in the library

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 24, 08 6:03 AM
Hi Petrinov- welcome to the forums!

Make sure that you are pointing with your cursor and not the busts. I hope this helps!

[Post New]by lfralish on Oct 24, 08 8:08 AM
When the a bust is in the right place to release it there is a shadow behind it.

Kimmy1971
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,169 Posts

[Post New]by Kimmy1971 on Oct 24, 08 8:48 AM
lfralish wrote:When the a bust is in the right place to release it there is a shadow behind it.

Just like with the acorns that was earlier in the game

MaraWanna
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by MaraWanna on Oct 24, 08 9:04 AM
This game looks good, and I'm having fun w the demo, but I couldn't get any acorns or busts to stay put, even when the shadows appeared. Do I have to use game cursor instead of standard? This will be an annoying prob if I buy the game. It's annoying enough in the demo since I use hints to not waste my precious 60 min. BTW, I'm a PC, if that matters.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 24, 08 9:53 AM
MaraWanna wrote:This game looks good, and I'm having fun w the demo, but I couldn't get any acorns or busts to stay put, even when the shadows appeared. Do I have to use game cursor instead of standard? This will be an annoying prob if I buy the game. It's annoying enough in the demo since I use hints to not waste my precious 60 min. BTW, I'm a PC, if that matters.

I found that I had to work from the ends. I could not put the acorns down in the middle until I had the others placed.

[Post New]by breakfasthost on Feb 2, 12 6:25 PM
All my bust are in order but there are no shadows, the picture does not open, am I missing something....

Go to: