What do you do with the bird seeds pails Please help. good game too

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Re:Dr Lynch

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 24, 08 5:56 AM
Hi gunhoneydew-

Find the bag of bird feed to the right of the fountain. Use it to fill up all the bird feeders

crossbills
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

[Post New]by crossbills on Oct 24, 08 6:05 AM
HELP>>>>.cannot find the 5 hummingbirds.....

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 24, 08 6:06 AM
crossbills wrote:HELP>>>>.cannot find the 5 hummingbirds.....

Hi crossbills- welcome to the forums!

Find the bag of bird feed to the right of the fountain. Use it to fill up all the bird feeders. then the hummingbirds will come.

Celeryhart
Herring
Herring
346 Posts

[Post New]by Celeryhart on Oct 24, 08 6:36 AM
You kind of have to hold the bag to the side of the feeder a bit... I was trying to put the bag right on the feeder and it didnt' work....

This game could have been ok if the bloody pieces weren't so small... that frustrated me.... I swear I nearly went blind... !!

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 24, 08 6:38 AM
Celeryhart wrote:You kind of have to hold the bag to the side of the feeder a bit... I was trying to put the bag right on the feeder and it didnt' work....

This game could have been ok if the bloody pieces weren't so small... that frustrated me.... I swear I nearly went blind... !!
I thought so too. Some one pointed out that the objects were proportional to the scene and then it made a little more sense. It would have been nice if they had a magnifier

Celeryhart
Herring
Herring
346 Posts

[Post New]by Celeryhart on Oct 24, 08 6:47 AM
Huh... ?? Objects proportional to the scene....??? What the heck does that mean....
Makes no sense to me... how can an itsy bitsy teenie weenie cigarette **** be proportional to a big scene.... What am I missing here...?? LOL

OH THATS FUNNY.... they hid the word after cigarette... thinking it was a bad word... well I'll spell it backwards for you then.... ttub ....... there that should do it...!!!!

Edited on 10/24/2008 at 6:49:40 AM PST

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 24, 08 6:51 AM
Celeryhart wrote:Huh... ?? Objects proportional to the scene....??? What the heck does that mean....
Makes no sense to me... how can an itsy bitsy teenie weenie cigarette **** be proportional to a big scene.... What am I missing here...?? LOL

If you took a photograph of this place in real life, the cigarette would not be enlarged. That's what they did in this game. Everything is the actual size it should be in comparison to the other objects in the scene. The cigarette is going to be miniscule compared to a bicycle.

Celeryhart
Herring
Herring
346 Posts

[Post New]by Celeryhart on Oct 24, 08 6:58 AM
Well I"m going to play it again and check that theory out....... but I don't care how you slice it.... the pieces were just way too small...and inconspicuous

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 24, 08 6:59 AM
Celeryhart wrote:Well I"m going to play it again and check that theory out....... but I don't care how you slice it.... the pieces were just way too small...and inconspicuous

LOL- It's still a good game, definitely worth a replay!

[Post New]by ginnyallo50 on Oct 24, 08 9:46 PM
I love the game but stuck in level 13 fountain garden Ive found the red handle for the fountain but can not get rid of the dirt in the nozzle please help

sassylassie
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,107 Posts

[Post New]by sassylassie on Oct 27, 08 4:35 PM
Call me crazy, but I do use an actual magnifying glass. I swear it does help nicely. And if I run out of time at least I know where the object is for the next time. Take care

Sassy

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 28, 08 5:44 AM
ouii wrote:am i right?i found the bird feed it's yellow one right? but i can't fill it up how can i do pls help me very soon

Hi Ouii! WElcome to the forums!

After you pick up the bag of bird feed- ignore it. Click on the feeders when you cursor points to it. Once you have filled all the feeders, the birsd will come.

I hope this heps

mummypops
Koi
Koi
80,817 Posts

[Post New]by mummypops on Oct 28, 08 6:08 AM
I cannot find the bag of bird seed, there is no bag at the side of the fountain, do you mean the one where the little boy is having a wee. this is driving me nuts, maybe I could give some of them to the birds

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 28, 08 6:10 AM
mummypops wrote:I cannot find the bag of bird seed, there is no bag at the side of the fountain, do you mean the one where the little boy is having a wee. this is driving me nuts, maybe I could give some of them to the birds

Hi MP- the bag is on the ground kind of on the right front

mummypops
Koi
Koi
80,817 Posts

[Post New]by mummypops on Oct 28, 08 6:14 AM
thanks prp, do you have to find all the items before we feed the birds?

mummypops
Koi
Koi
80,817 Posts

[Post New]by mummypops on Oct 28, 08 6:20 AM
found bird seed, how the heck do you get into the feeders?

crossbills
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

[Post New]by crossbills on Oct 28, 08 8:16 AM
HELP: I cannot find the missing letter in the "find the name" have all of the letters except the fouth one after Brombary........HELP

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Oct 28, 08 9:27 AM
Pick up the bird food and click it onto a bird feeder station. The station should fill with liquid...then do the other two, and click on birds as they come in to feed. Good Luck

spoorette
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by spoorette on Oct 28, 08 9:38 PM
OK, can't get the fontain cleared. Found red handle, put it on, click on it and I get a message saying "handle is fixed but fountain is still cloged". Tried turning off the "hints" then clicking on the handle, and it just spins and spins. The fountain never gets uncloged. This is the last thing I have to do. HELP! PLEASE!

Go to: