Ridnhi
Guppy
Guppy
115 Posts

Re:Depressing

[Post New]by Ridnhi on May 16, 10 5:29 PM
I agree with your complaint. I am in process of "playing" the game but it ain't fun! The filth we have to be subject to in order to find the **** is very sick. Why anyone would deliberately subject themselves to this is very foreign to my way of thinking. I am realistic and know such thing exist but why put them into a "game" and call it fun to look so hard at such stuff. Folks need to realize that beauty, happy thoughts and postive attitudes lead toward health and "a merry heart doeth good like a medicine." Can we have a little less garbage to dig through and a few more games with positive scenery as well as positive outcomes.!!!

genkicoll
Stingray
Stingray
5,732 Posts

[Post New]by genkicoll on May 16, 10 6:15 PM
Y'all should probably stay away from Lost in the City, then

There is a surprising twist at the end of the story that explains a lot... you just have to play the whole thing to get to it Try for a high score to get the "Best Ending".

Ridnhi
Guppy
Guppy
115 Posts

[Post New]by Ridnhi on May 16, 10 8:30 PM
+Thanks Genki, I've been playing for hours. Its got some really great hidden objects to find. The way the developers hid the stuff has obviously had great thought put into the game, the scenes, the content. Its just a personal thing with me. I appreciate your suggestion to avoid Lost in the City. I'll be more careful with choosing games from now on. The game is definitly worth what I paid for it and I have no gripes about it. For folks who like murder mysteries, and are into psychic stuff its a great game. Some parts of this one were particularly interesting to me eg things pertaining to various other cultures and religions. I am into some supernatural subjests myself. Just different............ Anyway..............Thanks for your help.

Go to: