HOLIDAY GREETINGS..........Place them here

[Post New]by welshrarebit56 on Dec 18, 17 3:27 AM
Thought I'd start this thread.........to send My Holiday Greetings........TO

Everyone in The Castle, to All my Friends (thanks for all your daily and Xmas gifts ), The Mods, The Techies and Everyone at BFG.

Have a Great time and not tooooooo much Falling Down Water Hic Burp
Splattt.

As there isn't much room on or near The Avatar, just to say I will be closing my Daily Gift List Thursday, coz I am heading to the Family in Pesky Pisky Land, (Devon and Cornwall). But will try and put your gifts under the Tree and in The Sack.

Cheers and Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda

Welsh Shelley

Edited on 12/18/2017 at 3:28:05 AM PST

playingthegame
Stingray
Stingray
4,895 Posts

Re:HOLIDAY GREETINGS..........Place them here

[Post New]by playingthegame on Dec 18, 17 3:40 AM
When you return to the dark and damp Welsh valleys remember to give ALL your clothes a good shake as those piskies can get or hide everywhere and I have enough of them to contend with in the MC Christmas Event!
Mrs Fletcher has given out dire threat if they invade her kitchen again!

Have a wonderful family Xmas!!

Alan

tennco
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,001 Posts

[Post New]by tennco on Dec 18, 17 4:36 AM
Merry Christmas to all who have given up a portion of your personal life to play this game. May this be a time to reintroduce yourself to your family and see how much your kids have grown. Maybe you will have new people at your table this year because there was a wedding or a new baby added to your family that you may have overlooked.

Thank you welsh Shelley and a very merry Christmas to all my friends and all others playing this game. Thanks to the Devs for making this possible. Thanks to all the I have received to help me advance in this game.

To those who have lost loved ones or who are suffering from illness or natural disasters may the next year be a better year for you.

I'm hoping the weather cooperates so everyone can have safe travels to get to their destination. Carly

cindykat325
Guppy
Guppy
171 Posts

[Post New]by cindykat325 on Dec 18, 17 4:36 AM
To: all the denizens of the MC World

A Merry/Happy {insert your holiday here}!!!

Whatever you celebrate, whatever you believe, may it bring joy to you and your family!

Cindykat325, human avatar of Kattlyn Raven

[Post New]by welshrarebit56 on Dec 18, 17 5:53 AM
playingthegame wrote:When you return to the dark and damp Welsh valleys remember to give ALL your clothes a good shake as those piskies can get or hide everywhere and I have enough of them to contend with in the MC Christmas Event!
Mrs Fletcher has given out dire threat if they invade her kitchen again!

Have a wonderful family Xmas!!

Alan

I'll make sure I leave them at the Somerset Border Alan, but then The Beast of Exmoor might creep into the car or a Knight or 2 from legendary Glastonbury or would it be the leftovers from The Festival

gamelover57
Minnow
Minnow
227 Posts

[Post New]by gamelover57 on Dec 18, 17 6:08 AM
Happy Holidays to all my wonderful friends! May your joy be unbridled, your love be boundless and your heart be full of all the things that make you you. To the devs, monitors and others and Big Fish, thank you for a wonderful year full of exciting developments in Midnight Castle. This game makes all others pale in comparison.
Raven of Georgia

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Dec 18, 17 6:44 AM
HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL!!!

susiewastaken
Salmon
Salmon
2,847 Posts

[Post New]by susiewastaken on Dec 18, 17 7:19 AM
tennco wrote:Merry Christmas to all who have given up a portion of your personal life to play this game. May this be a time to reintroduce yourself to your family and see how much your kids have grown. Maybe you will have new people at your table this year because there was a wedding or a new baby added to your family that you may have overlooked.

Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays to all in the forum, and especially to my patient game friends!

Just became current in the challenge after missing first 5 days (was visiting grandbaby, and will be doing so again next week as we celebrate his first Christmas)

Parrot11
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by Parrot11 on Dec 18, 17 7:31 AM
Happy Holidays to all from here in sunny California. In case you are wondering, I don't miss the snow. We have pretty lights, Christmas trees, and holiday music. That's enough for me. Hope you have everything you need to enjoy the holiday season too.

Bigfish_tanya
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

[Post New]by Bigfish_tanya on Dec 19, 17 10:54 AM
I like to wish everyone on MC forum page and players a very merry Christmas and a happy new year love bigfish Tanya happy holidays

whitemane
Herring
Herring
330 Posts

[Post New]by whitemane on Dec 19, 17 11:12 AM
Wishing everyone (friends, players, Mods and Devs) all the best for a very happy Holiday season and health, wealth and happiness for 2018.

Group prescription issued for the beverage of your choice......to be taken as required - and enjoyed!!!

Doc...........

Katijay
Minnow
Minnow
287 Posts

[Post New]by Katijay on Dec 19, 17 11:26 AM
It's been a fun Castle year for me...once I realized there were so many wonderful players out there willing to help when you are feeling stumped or lost...Hope all have a great time this Holiday Season and hope the coming New Year bring many happy times.....

[Post New]by Hufflepuff on Dec 19, 17 5:06 PM
Happy holidays to all of my friends, mods devs and support team out of the very cold Germany!

eastendteddy
Salmon
Salmon
2,821 Posts

[Post New]by eastendteddy on Dec 19, 17 5:24 PM
I wish all my friends , The Mod's The Dev's The Cs at BFG the warmest Merry Christmas and a bright happy healthy New Year.
May you all reconect with your family because you have spent so much with your MC family
To all of us that have lost a loved one know you are not alone we /I share your pain.
Although I can not say it to one very special person I will do it here =
*** Robyn I know you are watching us from your Heavenly cloud ***
**** Merry Christmas and dearly missed friend*****

Please be careful on the roads and not to much because we all want you ALL back happy healthy and relaxed for the coming year
MERRY CHRISTMAS HAPPY NEW YEAR

Randy

oldgirl10
Guppy
Guppy
193 Posts

[Post New]by oldgirl10 on Dec 19, 17 5:36 PM
eastendteddy wrote:I wish all my friends , The Mod's The Dev's The Cs at BFG the warmest Merry Christmas and a bright happy healthy New Year.
May you all reconect with your family because you have spent so much with your MC family
To all of us that have lost a loved one know you are not alone we /I share your pain.
Although I can not say it to one very special person I will do it here =
*** Robyn I know you are watching us from your Heavenly cloud ***
**** Merry Christmas and dearly missed friend*****

Please be careful on the roads and not to much because we all want you ALL back happy healthy and relaxed for the coming year
MERRY CHRISTMAS HAPPY NEW YEAR

Randy

karatopa
Catfish
Catfish
1,550 Posts

[Post New]by karatopa on Dec 19, 17 5:47 PM
Wishing you and yours a Happy and blessed Christmas
and a wonderful peaceful 2018

Kara

kkreisman
Clownfish
Clownfish
535 Posts

[Post New]by kkreisman on Dec 21, 17 3:12 AM
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all those inhabiting the world of MC. Thank you for all of your help and influence this past year.

May you all have a bright New Year ahead of you.

katiek or as my dad used to call me... k-k-k-katie

Theorem
Flounder
Flounder
2,290 Posts

[Post New]by Theorem on Dec 21, 17 7:18 AM
A Very Happy Merry Christmas to you all!!

Joyeux Noël à tous!!

(no, I am not shouting!! )

KayteCat
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
468 Posts

[Post New]by KayteCat on Dec 21, 17 7:58 AM
kkreisman wrote:Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all those inhabiting the world of MC. Thank you for all of your help and influence this past year.

May you all have a bright New Year ahead of you.

katiek or as my dad used to call me... k-k-k-katie

My dad used to call me that as well... waiting at the k-k-k-kitchen door...

Happy Solstice, Welcome Yule, Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, and Happy Holidays for any winter holidays I missed!

mamarose1900
Flounder
Flounder
2,190 Posts

[Post New]by mamarose1900 on Dec 21, 17 8:50 AM
According to a Facebook meme there are 29 winter holidays. I suspect there may be even more. So, I'm wishing everyone a Happy Holiday season. I believe life should be a celebration so I vote for celebrating as many as we can.

I'd like to extend a special holiday wish to those who brought us this wonderful game that's allowed us to have fun and make new friends. I'm sure we're all looking forward to whatever surpriseses are in store for the New Year.

And hugs to everyone for whom the holiday season is difficult for whatever reason. This is my first holiday season without my dear husband of 40 years. It's hard. But I have many friends and family, including those here on the MC forums who are helping me get through it and find a little joy in unexpected places.

Have fun stormin' the castle!

Go to: