sassylassie
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,107 Posts

MaGtro has a Walkthrough for Art of Murder FBI Confidential

[Post New]by sassylassie on Oct 24, 08 8:18 AM
Just found out this game was put out back in May or maybe sooner duh, but MaGtro does have a walkthrough out for it if people are interested. I have the website. Or go to the same website the Nancy Drew one is on. Thanks

Sassy

Edited on 10/24/2008 at 8:36:17 AM PST

cherbtoo
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
22,629 Posts

Re:MaGtro has a Walkthrough for Art of Murder FBI Confidential

[Post New]by cherbtoo on Oct 24, 08 11:14 AM
That has just convinced me to buy it, I like knowing there is help when I get stuck and MaGtRo has helped me out of many a sticky spot with his/her walkthroughs.

BelindaR53
Clownfish
Clownfish
800 Posts

MaGtro has a Walkthrough for Art of Murder FBI Confidential

[Post New]by BelindaR53 on Oct 24, 08 11:45 AM
sassylassie wrote:Just found out this game was put out back in May or maybe sooner duh, but MaGtro does have a walkthrough out for it if people are interested. I have the website. Or go to the same website the Nancy Drew one is on. Thanks

Sassy

Sassy....could you please post the website for the walkthru? I was wondering if this game is an Adventure game or Hidden Object game, or both combined? Any info will help me deciding if I should buy it. Thanks!!

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Oct 24, 08 11:47 AM
BFG has a walkthrough for this game. It's the first one they've ever done. Check the other thread for this game. The bfg Hosts have put a link in their post for the BFG walkthrough.

bfgErie
Catfish
Catfish
1,538 Posts

[Post New]by bfgErie on Oct 24, 08 11:48 AM
I just wanted to let folks know that Big Fish Games has a walkthrough for this game available if you find that your stuck. You can find the walkthrough here:

Art of Murder FBI Confidential Walkthrough

It also contains instructions that will get you going in the game if you need help with that as well.

bfgErie

cherbtoo
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
22,629 Posts

[Post New]by cherbtoo on Oct 24, 08 11:50 AM
Thanks very much bfgErie.

Will you being doing walkthroughs for future games as well?

Edited on 10/24/2008 at 11:50:42 AM PST

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 24, 08 4:05 PM
Thanks for the walkthrough Big Fish!

Now.....more importantly....will it be an Octoberfest Game? oh, please, oh, please!

Edited on 10/24/2008 at 4:05:50 PM PST

Patty60
Lobster
Lobster
98 Posts

[Post New]by Patty60 on Oct 24, 08 4:43 PM
bfgErie wrote:I just wanted to let folks know that Big Fish Games has a walkthrough for this game available if you find that your stuck. You can find the walkthrough here:

<a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/bigfishgames.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=354>Art of Murder FBI Confidential Walkthrough</a>

It also contains instructions that will get you going in the game if you need help with that as well.

bfgErie

Patty60
Lobster
Lobster
98 Posts

[Post New]by Patty60 on Oct 24, 08 4:46 PM
I tried a copy and paste of the link provided and it comes up as an unatainable web page or something like that. How can I find this walkthrough for Art of Murder? Please, please and thank you. I love BFG so much. You people are wonderful and come up with so much fun stuff to do. Thanks so much for all of your hard work.

itsme07
Clownfish
Clownfish
764 Posts

[Post New]by itsme07 on Oct 24, 08 5:18 PM
Hi Patty60

I think you are going to too much trouble--if you click on the blue Art of Murder FBI Confidential Walkthrough (words) in the post by bfgErie, that will take you to the walkthrough.

itsme07
Clownfish
Clownfish
764 Posts

[Post New]by itsme07 on Oct 24, 08 5:21 PM
bfgErie wrote:I just wanted to let folks know that Big Fish Games has a walkthrough for this game available if you find that your stuck. You can find the walkthrough here:

<a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/bigfishgames.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=354>Art of Murder FBI Confidential Walkthrough</a>

bfgErie

have not played this game, but the walkthrough is magnificent. Thank you!

Edited on 10/24/2008 at 5:22:56 PM PST

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 24, 08 7:14 PM
Patty60 wrote:I tried a copy and paste of the link provided and it comes up as an unatainable web page or something like that. How can I find this walkthrough for Art of Murder? Please, please and thank you. I love BFG so much. You people are wonderful and come up with so much fun stuff to do. Thanks so much for all of your hard work.

Here is the link- you were copying the html code

http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/bigfishgames.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=354

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Oct 24, 08 7:17 PM
The BFG link is in the post from the BFG Host. See post above.from bfgErie.

Patty60
Lobster
Lobster
98 Posts

[Post New]by Patty60 on Oct 25, 08 9:24 AM
Big Fish thanks to MaGtro and bfgErie, that link worked. My sea horse tail is uncurling and curling in appreciation for your help. I am now the proud owner of the Walkthrough for Art of Murder FBI Confidential! It is printing as I type or try to type since my printer keeps interrupting me with ink drying messages.

As usual I was trying to do things backwards.

Once again, BFG and all you great and dedicated gamers have come up with the answer. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Kathy38TN
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Kathy38TN on Nov 9, 08 10:42 AM
Ok I have looked everywhere for the fire extinguisher and can't find it HELP in the museum

LisaP49
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by LisaP49 on Jan 5, 09 2:37 PM
HI! I'm new to this computer gaming could you give me the sight for the walkthrough? Thanks alot in advance. Some of these games are tough but good.

bfgBering
Clownfish
Clownfish
851 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBering on Jan 5, 09 3:30 PM
Hi Fishies!

Just wanted to let you know I'm moving this thread to the Art of Murder: FBI Confidential forums.

Happy gaming !

Where is the dinghy?

[Post New]by LuvDemGames on Mar 26, 09 7:36 PM
I have clicked everywhere, and can't find the dinghy. The walkthrough is no help with this.

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Mar 29, 09 12:56 PM
Yes it is.

[Post New]by peanuts19 on Apr 21, 09 4:00 AM
I made a mistake with the amphora,I put #4 next to the wall,first,how do you get it back??? so you can get to place them in the correct order.Please Help

Edited on 04/21/2009 at 5:52:55 AM PST

Go to: