MrsSkippy
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,388 Posts

Starting this game???? Art Stories

[Post New]by MrsSkippy on May 17, 10 4:27 AM
How in the world do you even start playing this game? I'm wasting my demo time trying to figure out how to get started . Everything I click on dissappears (the lighted spots).

govegril
Stingray
Stingray
5,727 Posts

Re:Starting this game???? Art Stories

[Post New]by govegril on May 17, 10 5:09 AM
Do you mean from the map scsreen MrsSkippy?

You have to click on the level (little green button)

MrsSkippy
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,388 Posts

[Post New]by MrsSkippy on May 17, 10 5:33 AM
Thank you. For the life of me I could'nt figure it out

hannah57
Clownfish
Clownfish
760 Posts

[Post New]by hannah57 on May 17, 10 6:50 AM
I tried it and I deleted it. I really don't see the meaning for this game. I try and shoot bombs and other things at a ship while playing match 3. Sorry but this game is just too weird for me.

MrsSkippy
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,388 Posts

[Post New]by MrsSkippy on May 17, 10 6:51 AM
Me too. After I finaly got started . I think I played maybe 10 minutes

bribling
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,396 Posts

[Post New]by bribling on May 17, 10 7:24 AM
I also had trouble starting this one. i still have no idea what that large dark area with sparkles is for. I liked this but even in Relaxed mode, it was too fast so I uninstalled after 58 min. It is also amazingly large in size for a M3.

Gieyo
Clownfish
Clownfish
766 Posts

[Post New]by Gieyo on May 17, 10 12:09 PM
Totally agree, starting this game was already weird enough. What is the dark area for and why is the start button so small and up in a corner?

I didn't even get to play one level as I experienced severe technical issues. I'm deleting this as soon as I finish checking the integrity of my system.

[Post New]by Jan148 on May 17, 10 11:05 PM
I agree with everyone else. I lasted 3 1/2 minutes then deleted the game. A total waste of time.

[Post New]by nonster on May 18, 10 6:25 AM
I thought it was just ME!! Glad to hear I have company.

nehklh
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by nehklh on May 18, 10 6:29 AM
it was a little difficult at first then i played for a few minutes and got the hang of it. I thought it was a good game but I was wondering how long it actually is how many levels and so forth. I like the battle scenes in it I thought it was creative. I would buy it knowing if it was long enough.

[Post New]by lightmotifs on May 18, 10 5:00 PM
Yes. I never would have thought of looking for a little green button. Now that I am past the green button and the orange button, I can't find where to go next. If the rest of the game is like this, I will deleting it soon. Did anyone ever BETA test it? Goodness!!

puzzledone
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,182 Posts

[Post New]by puzzledone on May 18, 10 5:08 PM
This wouldn't even load on my laptop with Win7, 64 bit widescreen 15.6". I just got on a loop with the game mgr asking me if I wanted to play or play again with 60 min to go, I kept clicking Play, then tried from the desktop icon but still took me back to GM saying Play with 60 min left. TRASH CAN, didn't seem worth the time to contact CS anyway.

Go to: