Zirz
Guppy
Guppy
178 Posts

What's going on with the game?

[Post New]by Zirz on Dec 18, 17 8:50 AM
Yikes, it looks like BF got hacked there is so much spam, it's hard to find any information if the game is being fixed or not. It took me 10 tries on 3 different systems to finally get into the game. (IE, Chrome, Firefox) The game is beyond playable, I helped a few fellow diehard players with their expos and took my chest just in case things go any further south. There has been no information or updated news from anyone. The circles are back, so are the dropping stars, coins in the rooms. (Old problem from 4 years ago). Jittery, jumpy and flashy, sounds like the game needs some TLC.

sir_vival
Clownfish
Clownfish
554 Posts

Re:What's going on with the game?

[Post New]by sir_vival on Dec 18, 17 10:37 AM
Old problem from 4 years ago?

Call it a feature

marliza
Clownfish
Clownfish
532 Posts

[Post New]by marliza on Dec 18, 17 12:35 PM
[Removed by Moderator] you guys!!!! - I finally came back only to find that my game isn't working properly, either! UGH! I really thought they'd have all the bugs out of it by now! I'm back and am going to try it again, but of course, I'm NOT holding my breath!

Edited on 12/18/2017 at 12:38:15 PM PST

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Dec 18, 17 12:36 PM
Hello Zirz and sir_vival,

We definitely understand the frustration and concern that spam posts may create while using our forums. We're sorry that these posts have appeared and wanted to let all of our players know that the Forum Moderation Team has taken the appropriate actions for each post and poster of the spam that appeared in the forums recently.

For more information regarding spam posts in the forums, please see our announcement regarding this ongoing issue below:

An important announcement regarding spam posts - May 24, 2017

As for the technical issues being reported here, I'm sorry to hear there's been trouble playing. It sounds like there are multiple issues being encountered, and the first thing I recommend is seeing if any of the suggested steps in our Online Games assistance article can help:

Online Games

For any problems that continue after trying those steps, I recommend contacting our Technical Support Team with the title of the game and a description of what is happening as well as what steps were taken to try to resolve the issue. Our Reps will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

Since this seems to be discussing both spam in the forums as well as a technical issue, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread. Players who wish to report or discuss technical issues with this game are encouraged to do so in the designated thread below:

Post any Rooms of Memory Technical Issues here

Posting technical issues to the appropriate threads helps both the moderators and the teams behind the game to better understand the impacts of those issues. Furthermore, it helps both to respond more effectively and rapidly to those concerns. Thank you for understanding.

Thank you as well for your patience. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Dec 18, 17 12:49 PM
Hello Everyone,

I also wish to remind all of our players to be aware of and abide by the Forum Rules while making posts. Specifically, I would like to remind of the following rule today:

Keep posts family-friendly. Posts that contain defamatory, explicit, obscene, threatening, or offensive content will be removed.

Thank you for avoiding use of language that isn't family-friendly. This means abbreviated profanity, implied profanity, and profanity in general are not allowed in the forums, and we thank players for remembering to abide by this while using the forums.

Thanks everyone, and I wish everyone happy gaming.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: