Nickimine
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

Pink Gift Boxes

[Post New]by Nickimine on Dec 18, 17 1:08 PM
I want to say I'm sorry to my Castle friends. I'm on Level 82, and have many friends who have been with me for a long time - and new Christmas Event friends.

I am apologizing because I am out of the gift boxes and I don't know what to do to get more to gift in your Christmas Rooms. I have been around the map twice (yes, every single possible hidden object scene) and received 4 gift boxes. Only four!

So then I went into our Christmas rooms. I opened every single scene in each room (and there are more than 80 friends, so 80 X 3 = . . . ) and received two pink gift boxes. I tried the Christmas rooms again the next day - all 80 rooms and each scene in each room - this time zero pink gift boxes.

I've been through half the entire map today and haven't had any pink boxes drop, and I'm getting quite disheartened. I am thankful for the gifts I receive in my Christmas room, but I feel badly about not having presents to gift to you.

I can still do regular daily gifting, of course - but it just isn't the same. I'm sorry.
~ jean ~

Re:Pink Gift Boxes

[Post New]by snitbaker on Dec 18, 17 1:16 PM
If you have extras, trade with children for pink boxes instead of wands

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Dec 18, 17 1:39 PM
Nickimine,

Your generosity is admirable. However... Don't feel bad!

Don't feel you have to gift everyone a pink box everyday. It's not a requirement for the event. If you have them to gift - Great!. If you don't have any - Relax.

Because...

We all know that the pink boxes don't drop often. It takes an approximate average of 38 HOS searches to get one pink box. We ALL know that lower level players and those that can't play all day, every day don't have a stock pile of them.

What to do?...

Pink Boxes drop in the HOS all year long. Starting now, just start collecting and stockpiling until the next Christmas event next year. By then you'll have loads of them and can be as generous as you want.

If you're after the achievement to get Mrs. Clause either...

Resign to working on gathering pink boxes throughout the year and get her next year...

or

Play as many HOS you can from now until the end of the event. Trade decorations for pink boxes with the kids to get them. 5 decorations = 1 pink box in trades with the castle children.

Edited on 12/18/2017 at 2:56:26 PM PST

kujosmom
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

[Post New]by kujosmom on Dec 18, 17 1:45 PM
So scarce this year !!!!! Fortunately it's an option for trading with the children. Looks like I have to use that option because I'm almost out too.

Nickimine
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

[Post New]by Nickimine on Dec 18, 17 4:24 PM
Thank you all for your kind words - and your encouragement. Midnight Castle is packed with such good friends.

Merry Christmas ~ jean ~ !

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Dec 18, 17 4:51 PM
Nickimine wrote:Thank you all for your kind words - and your encouragement. Midnight Castle is packed with such good friends.

Merry Christmas ~ jean ~ !

No worries jean.

My motto when I started MC (many years ago) was to pay it forward.

I had been VERY generous to my friends. They always wanted to reciprocate. I asked them not to repay me but pay it forward instead to someone who needed help more than I needed a return gift.

So... Enjoy the lavish gifts bestowed upon you now. Pay it forward later when you're on better footing in the game.

Go to: