rbsworld
Herring
Herring
317 Posts

Ok, for all you cat lovers...

[Post New]by rbsworld on Dec 18, 17 7:41 PM
I've been looking for my last snowman since the first day of the WE..

Literally almost a hundred of the little dang snow fuzz thingies...I put my tablet down on my sofa and my 17 year Maine Coone jumped on it because he goes nuts for moving things..(that must be a mouse therefore I jump on anything that moves mentality).

Guess what? HE caught my last snowman!

Thanks to my "little" man I'm all done with trees, stockings AND snowmen.

What a hoot!

RBsMom

Howdah
Herring
Herring
363 Posts

Re:Ok, for all you cat lovers...

[Post New]by Howdah on Dec 18, 17 7:46 PM
Can I borrow him? I still need one stocking. I would love to have a cat. I get to kitty sit for my grand kitties when my daughter and her family all go on vacation at the same time. There is a grumpy calico who barely tolerates people and a sweet black kitty that loves to cuddle. Guess which is my favorite?

rbsworld
Herring
Herring
317 Posts

[Post New]by rbsworld on Dec 18, 17 7:51 PM
I'll take grumpy cat any day...love the challenge. Heck for the first part of my marriage, the 'other woman' was a gorgeous calico that hissed anytime I sat near my hubby. Goodness, I miss her.

PS, I would loan him out except I would have to ask my golden retriever if it's ok...it's his cat.

[Post New]by mapeladarcy on Dec 18, 17 9:07 PM

susiewastaken
Salmon
Salmon
2,847 Posts

[Post New]by susiewastaken on Dec 18, 17 9:08 PM
Good kitty!

catlady162
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by catlady162 on Dec 18, 17 10:56 PM
My black cat is almost always next to me when I'm in the castle. He's fascinated by everything flying through the air and has a habit of walking across the keyboard of my laptop at the worst possible time. Causes some interesting interactions to occur. As if things aren't interesting enough.

Azpotter
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by Azpotter on Dec 18, 17 11:12 PM
Maybe I can get my dog to swipe at my ipad as one of those 'flying trees' goes around & I might get lucky and get the LAST darn tree I need! Please gaming gods, just one more tree and one more stocking. Please, please!

mamarose1900
Flounder
Flounder
2,190 Posts

[Post New]by mamarose1900 on Dec 19, 17 11:28 AM
I miss having kitty buddies, which is why I started an adopt-a-cat fund in my budget. I'm hoping to adopt two kittens this spring.

Have fun stormin' the castle!

rbsworld
Herring
Herring
317 Posts

[Post New]by rbsworld on Dec 19, 17 12:17 PM
Good for you Momarose...best wishes for a furry New Year!

Hubby and I want to extend our kennel to include golden retriever rescue! Can't wait..I love living in the country...

Shawkn
Clownfish
Clownfish
754 Posts

[Post New]by Shawkn on Dec 19, 17 9:01 PM
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Hey...do you think YOUR Maine Coone would teach MY Maine Coone how to do that? Ezra is my "little man" and a black and caramel ticked tabby. Ezra means "helper" so I just might give it a try. They are wicked smart cats!

Your kitty should get a little extra catnip under the cat tree!

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Dec 19, 17 9:33 PM
rbsworld..... sure wish I could borrow your kitty..... just collected my 100th Tree and I'm still missing that top left one!

mamarose1900
Flounder
Flounder
2,190 Posts

[Post New]by mamarose1900 on Dec 20, 17 6:28 AM
Thanks, rbsworld!

Have fun stormin' the castle!

rbsworld
Herring
Herring
317 Posts

[Post New]by rbsworld on Dec 20, 17 6:38 AM
Oliver sends his best hunting wishes to all! Luigi is having a hard time with the concept of his little bud leaving so close to the holidays, so he's sending wishes for a

Merry Furry Christmas to all!

RBsMom and the gang

BTW..little man weighs 39 lbs and all muscle, has long golden and cream furr...just purrrrrfect for knocking down ornaments off the lowest branches of our tree. Gotta 'play' chase the mousies! Hoot in my house all the time.

LillieCat55
Herring
Herring
333 Posts

[Post New]by LillieCat55 on Dec 20, 17 8:11 AM
All the cats in the LillieCat family send their congratulations to the smart and agile Cat in question! I still have many items to find, so I'd best put my Rosie to work!

AnnaDownes01
Flounder
Flounder
2,175 Posts

[Post New]by AnnaDownes01 on Dec 20, 17 2:58 PM
All Myrtle does is walk all over my papers & drool on the keyboard. She is more interested in the birds song than caching snowmen, trees or socks. She might be more interested in catching mice.

[Post New]by Gr3asyHalfling on Dec 20, 17 4:15 PM
susiewastaken wrote:Good kitty!
Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur, Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr

[Post New]by Hufflepuff on Dec 20, 17 4:31 PM
Maybe I give it a try asking my cats for help...
Congrats!
I love this event making enormous amounts of coins! Most likely I am going to join the millionairs club by the end of event.
Like the CC, too!
Since wands are dropping sparely I do not try for the achievements yet, hope to get some of them if required for CC anyway.
I spare my wands in order to try getting the missing items the days behind CC.
Good luck and merry Christmas everyone!

Sharp_Eye574363
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,845 Posts

[Post New]by Sharp_Eye574363 on Dec 20, 17 6:01 PM
Gr3asyHalfling wrote:
susiewastaken wrote:Good kitty!
Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur, Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr

Ooh! My favorite little jingle! I'm obsessed with that show too!! My little (well big now) ball of black/white tuxedo fur, Angel, loves watching it with me when she's not chasing everything on my laptop screen. She lays across my keyboard and tries to catch the snow falling in the castle, and all the flying DQ items.

Knim
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
411 Posts

[Post New]by Knim on Dec 20, 17 8:00 PM
My one cat Albert won't answer the phone(music) but when the alarm goes off he will swipe and stop the noise.
Tiger likes to sit on my lap and watch me play cards on my PC. He loves the fire works at the end. Now he is hypnotized by Christmas lights. We have a nightlight in the bathroom that you can push to change colors and yes he pushes. He likes the flickering color best.
As far as the Trees/Stockings/Snowmen go, about ready to give up. Allergies so bad not sleeping and eyes are blurry. Surprised to get snowflakes as i am just clicking around screen not really seeing them.
My funny outside cats(the raccoons)are so fat they look like beach balls with ears and fur. They like us to hand feed them cheerios and they giggle and pat us.
Love all the critters and all my friends.
TOAD/Otter/MOUSE

Howdah
Herring
Herring
363 Posts

[Post New]by Howdah on Dec 25, 17 6:57 PM
Knim wrote:My one cat Albert won't answer the phone(music) but when the alarm goes off he will swipe and stop the noise.
Tiger likes to sit on my lap and watch me play cards on my PC. He loves the fire works at the end. Now he is hypnotized by Christmas lights. We have a nightlight in the bathroom that you can push to change colors and yes he pushes. He likes the flickering color best.
As far as the Trees/Stockings/Snowmen go, about ready to give up. Allergies so bad not sleeping and eyes are blurry. Surprised to get snowflakes as i am just clicking around screen not really seeing them.
My funny outside cats(the raccoons)are so fat they look like beach balls with ears and fur. They like us to hand feed them cheerios and they giggle and pat us.
Love all the critters and all my friends.
TOAD/Otter/MOUSE

The last cat in my home, Ms Chef, used to answer the phones. This was in the days of all land lines. I was always yelling at my kids for leaving the receiver off the hook until I was going to answer a phone and Ms Chef knocked it off the receiver. I guess she learned that was the way to stop that annoying noise that was interrupting her naps.

Go to: