The Ruins

[Post New]by kmmjreil on Oct 24, 08 9:39 AM
I am stuck trying to move the four pieces of the stone pillar. Please help me with the right combo!

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

The Ruins

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 24, 08 10:13 AM
kmmjreil wrote:I am stuck trying to move the four pieces of the stone pillar. Please help me with the right combo!

Hi Kmmjreil- welcome to the forums!

I found it easier to start at the bottom and match up where the chunks of stone were missing. I hope this helps

Re:The Ruins

[Post New]by Dcsophia on Jan 16, 09 6:57 PM
PLEASE HELP I have been stuck on the stone pole in the Ruins for 3 days - DUH - I Know Total Rookie LOL. Any help out there!!!!!!

gleyn
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by gleyn on Feb 14, 09 8:00 AM
I'm desperate for help!!! I'm stuck with that darn column. I can't seem to line it up right. Please help.

Gleyn

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Feb 14, 09 8:56 AM
gleyn wrote:I'm desperate for help!!! I'm stuck with that darn column. I can't seem to line it up right. Please help.Gleyn
I can send you a link to a close up picture of how to line up the totem pole. Good luck

gleyn
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by gleyn on Feb 14, 09 9:15 AM
LizziK, thank you so much. The photo did it! I wouldn't have gotten pass that level.
I appreciate your help so much. Everything fell into place once I accomplished the totem.

Gleyn

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Feb 14, 09 9:18 AM
That's great to hear. Good luck with the rest of the game!

Kathilisa
Herring
Herring
366 Posts

[Post New]by Kathilisa on Apr 19, 09 12:41 PM
Arrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

The trouble is, it LOOKS as if it all lines up, in loads of different ways....

but they're all wrong
Oh well, I'll keep trying

I'm enjoying this game otherwise, it is a bit different.

BIG4FUN
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by BIG4FUN on Apr 24, 09 3:18 AM
LizzieK wrote:
gleyn wrote:I'm desperate for help!!! I'm stuck with that darn column. I can't seem to line it up right. Please help.Gleyn
I can send you a link to a close up picture of how to line up the totem pole. Good luck

BIG4FUN
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by BIG4FUN on Apr 24, 09 3:22 AM
LizzieK wrote:

Go to: