SAD VERY SAD!! GONE!! Where is Nightfall: An Edgar Allan Poe Mystery ? ? ?

[Post New]by forensicnut on Dec 19, 17 2:49 AM
Just put 10,000 in the bank to accumulate for 6 days and HAVE PLAYED SO LONG i HAVE GOT ALMOST ALL THE COLLECTABLES now I cant play the game due to a server error!! There is nothing wrong with MY server!!!

I know they stopped the updates but I was happy playing the game as was!

AND WHY IS IT STILL AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD IF THEY'VE SHELVED IT? VERY MISLEADING.

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

Re:SAD VERY SAD!! GONE!! Where is Nightfall: An Edgar Allan Poe Mystery ? ? ?

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Dec 22, 17 11:16 AM
Hello forensicnut,

Thank you so much for reaching out to us. I definitely understand wanting to know what's happened to Nightfall: An Edgar Allan Poe Mystery. We've been made aware of this issue and the teams behind the game are currently investigating its cause. Your patience as we work towards a resolution is sincerely appreciated. Please don't hesitate to PM me or another moderator if new questions arise.

bfgBeruna

[Post New]by Fred_just_Fred on Dec 23, 17 10:40 AM
I just tried, also. Same error message, as above - "Server error." Sounds like a problem on the BFG side. I also have a lot of time invested in this game. bfgBeruna, hope "the teams" can get it up and running soon. Good luck.

DebbyM123
Guppy
Guppy
194 Posts

[Post New]by DebbyM123 on Feb 27, 18 6:51 PM
bfgBeruna, on December 22nd you said that you've been made aware of this issue and the teams behind the game are currently investigating its cause.

However, it is now February 27th 2018, over 2 months after your comments, and nothing has been done. I too have played the game for a long time and now, I cannot play it. I am not asking for an update to the game, just to fix the server error.

What is going on? Please let us know.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Feb 28, 18 3:49 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for letting us know what you have experienced as well as your patience while waiting on a response. The Forum Moderation Team has been requesting more information but haven't received further details regarding this issue until recently.

Our team has just learned that due to unforeseen circumstances, Nightfall: An Edgar Allan Poe Mystery is no longer available. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. We have updated our announcement due to this change and it can be seen below:

An Important Announcement Regarding Nightfall: An Edgar Allan Poe Mystery-Updated February 28, 2018

Thank you for your patience while we investigated and requested further information regarding this issue players were reporting. I'm very sorry that we are unable to continue offering this title for our players and for the inconvenience this issue has caused.

Players with recent purchases in this specific game are encouraged to contact our Customer Support Team with details of what has occurred and the purchases that were recently made. Our Reps will be sure to get back in touch as soon as they can.

Thank you for your time and understanding. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: