Am stuck, cannot find the boot. HELP

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Re:Haunted Manor -lord of the mirror - Wardrobe Room

[Post New]by prpldva on May 17, 10 6:59 PM
Hi Lorafay! Welcome to the forums!

Which boot? Are you in the hidden object scene? I think there is on on the lock of the chest.....sideways

[Post New]by Fishtales on Sep 23, 10 9:58 AM
I am stuck in the Wardrobe room can not find pink hat or blue ribbon any help??

scarlet_11dy6
Flounder
Flounder
2,031 Posts

[Post New]by scarlet_11dy6 on Dec 2, 10 1:50 AM
1st you find the white hat, white ribbon, raspberries, & blueberries. The bowls that have the fruit labels on them contain water. So you dump the raspberries in the bowl w/ the strawberry label (yeah I know it should've had you find strawberries, then) & then add the white hat, which will leap into inventory now dyed pink. Then you throw the blueberries into the bowl w/ the blueberry label & add the white ribbon, which will then leap into inventory dyed blue.

Clever devs, huh?

I looked in here b/c I'm stuck on a different thing in the same rm. There's ONE sword in there & it does indeed have a rapier handle, but I can't pick it up. And the hint directs to the pic w/ the key, which you may not have until you finish dressing the mannequin by adding the rapier to his ensemble. This so best not be a game-stopping glitch b/c I've already found one totally unplayable game from my $2.99 sale booty & I'm irked at that one already.

So anyone know where they're hiding a 2nd rapier? The one I can see is in a blue sheath, while the one in the instructions for dressing has a brown sheath, which is the sum total difference I can see, so there must be another one & the hint is being helpful at all.

Help?

Edited on 12/02/2010 at 1:52:44 AM PST

kenneve
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by kenneve on Dec 12, 10 4:19 PM
prpldva wrote:Hi Lorafay! Welcome to the forums!

Which boot? Are you in the hidden object scene? I think there is on on the lock of the chest.....sideways

kenneve
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by kenneve on Dec 12, 10 4:21 PM
Thanks for the hint about the boot. I studied it and studied it but never saw the boot (so small) until you said it was on the side. I kept asking for a hint and the lock was circled so I thought I had to find a key to unlock chest first. Great game, it gets more interesting as it goes on. I finally finshed the wardrobe room.

cerej
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by cerej on Mar 27, 11 3:29 PM
I have tried to add the berries and have tried to pick up the hat, no go, it won't let me pick up the blue berries or the ribbon either. Very Frustrating!!

[Post New]by missionquilter on Mar 31, 11 8:31 AM
i can't get it to do anything any help?

Go to: