[Post New]by juliebacon52457 on Dec 19, 17 5:27 AM
unable to jump screens, stuck on first 2 they are not connected

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

Re:chapter 61

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Dec 19, 17 7:06 AM
The rooms don't have to be contiguous to jump to them on the map. There are more rooms than that in every level by this point of the game so you have to get some kind of tool or powerup in at least one of the rooms to get more rooms to appear. It may be possible the game is bugging out somehow on you as it's such a high demand program that it doesn't run well on some computers and it's been reported previously that level 61 is notorious for causing the game to weird out.

[Post New]by juliebacon52457 on Dec 22, 17 3:52 AM
I agree, now its black screen with clouds before that. seems that the tech fish need to withdraw this game until you can fish out the problem.

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Dec 22, 17 7:24 AM
It runs fine on my computer, but the issue is that the game was overdesigned IMO to where you need a pretty good system to run it well. A lot of casual gamers don't buy top of the line computers every other year to keep up with the latest technology as hardcore gamers do.

mhatfie
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,447 Posts

[Post New]by mhatfie on Dec 30, 17 8:58 AM
I have a top of the line gaming Asus with windows 10 computer and I'm stuck on level 61. See clouds only. I have rebooted, changed the name but still just clouds.
Really like this game and was hoping to finish.

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Dec 30, 17 7:39 PM
mhatfie wrote:I have a top of the line gaming Asus with windows 10 computer and I'm stuck on level 61. See clouds only. I have rebooted, changed the name but still just clouds.
Really like this game and was hoping to finish.

That's truly bizarre that level 61 would glitch out on you like that, especially since I noticed that the levels were repeating before that point, especially with your computer! I'm glad you did manage to work around it by toggling the game mode. My computer is a few years old and although I noticed the CPU would get a bit warmer than usual, ran the game just fine without ever freezing or having any level glitches.

In case you didn't see my earlier posts about the game being endless, there is no true "end" to MatchVentures. There are some "end game" cutscenes and dialog from the leprechaun once you get the entire castle rebuilt, but then you can play on just for the sake of playing on.

mhatfie
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,447 Posts

[Post New]by mhatfie on Dec 31, 17 8:46 AM
SynthpopAddict Thanks for that info. on the game being endless.
Game is working fine after getting past level 61.

Go to: