VLewis138
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

Amulet of Death

[Post New]by VLewis138 on Dec 19, 17 6:07 AM
Same Issue as jerseygirl. Can't pick up the Amulet to use it to save Dupin. Created new character and tried again. Will try going back in and see if that helps. I liked this game from the start but with this bug, if unresolved, will want my money back.

sgrwlf27
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

Re:Amulet of Death

[Post New]by sgrwlf27 on Dec 19, 17 12:27 PM
Same issue here. I thought it was something I wasn't doing right, but apparently not. Every item in inventory can be picked up except amulet of death. Did you find the fix?

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

Re:Amulet of Death

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Dec 19, 17 1:26 PM
Hello Everyone,

We apologize for any frustration caused by this situation. This sounds like an issue already being discussed in the Tech Issues thread for this game, but I'll be happy to provide some quick troubleshooting advice to see if it helps. When running into a progression block, the best first thing to try is simply closing out the game and opening it back up again. If that doesn't do the trick, then we look for possible updates helpful for the game and making sure the game has all the permissions it needs. Steps for these subjects can be found here:

Video Driver Updates
Run Game as Administrator

Since this sounds like a possible tech issue, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread. If there are further questions or concerns, please post them in the following thread:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's Morella Collector's Edition here.

Should troubleshooting not resolve the issue, please send a message to our Technical Support Team. You can also PM a Moderator with concerns whenever you'd like. We're always happy to help.

bfgArinelle

Go to: