bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Tiger Eye - Part I: Curse of the Riddle Box forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on May 18, 10 12:05 AM
Welcome to Tiger Eye - Part I: Curse of the Riddle Box forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Tiger Eye - Part I: Curse of the Riddle Box players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Tiger Eye - Part I: Curse of the Riddle Box forum

[Post New]by Luquas on May 19, 10 11:57 AM
I can´t create a player. The message Invalid characters is the only thing I get.

beadster
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by beadster on May 21, 10 7:38 PM
I recently did the one hour play for this and very much enjoyed the game - can't wait to get the game!

[Post New]by matamata74 on May 26, 10 2:03 AM
Just wanted to say how much I am enjoying playing this game.

beadster
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by beadster on May 26, 10 7:40 AM
Played the game in its entirety. I think the storyline is a mature audience and not necessarily for kids under 12. The "loading" for everyone other scene and some of the music was an interference - just move on. If the "loading" is how they decided to split part 1 and 2 too gimmicky.

Overall enjoyed it - some of the objects are definitely hard to find - really blended in with the scenery but using the hints up doesn't allow you to get into the extra program. Will look forward to seeing part 2.

[Post New]by tearsofcrystal on May 31, 10 3:21 PM
hi
i have enjoyed this games and i can't wait for the second part...hope we don't have to wait to long.

taraddt
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by taraddt on Jun 24, 10 11:34 PM
I just got done with the game and I want to know when Part 2 is comeing out can't wait to get it.

RichardIII
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by RichardIII on Jun 27, 10 7:14 AM
Having a technical issue with this game, I think. I am running the Mac version on my iMac (Intel) and I can't get past the part where the girl realizes that she made the knife that was thrown at her. Have tried quite a few times with the same result (game freezes). Anyone out there have any ideas? Should I be posting this elsewhere?
Thanks,
Rich

[Post New]by ncmacgamer on Jun 30, 10 6:41 PM
I'm having the same problem at the same point as Richard. I am also on a mac. I have uninstalled and reinstalled and it still freezes at the same point. I have to Force Quit my Mac. Can someone give us help?

[Post New]by passionfruitgms on Jun 30, 10 11:43 PM
Hello - sorry to hear people are having problems, and thought I'd point people to the tech support department: http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/answers/list/c/2805/Technical%20Issues/session/L3NpZC91LVJnVk4zaw==

If you can't find the answer to your problem in the list, there's a "Contact Us" button on the left side of the screen. Good luck to all.

IYBAKH
Minnow
Minnow
226 Posts

Re:Welcome to Tiger Eye - Part I: Curse of the Riddle Box f;orum

[Post New]by IYBAKH on Jul 12, 10 9:38 AM
While this game has great potential, I found the hidden objects TOO DIFFICULT to find, I even used a magnifying glass, but that didn't help much. Graphics were excellent; storyline unique, but it was very frustrating that the hidden objects were SO TINY!!! I'd suggest that Part II be enhanced so the objects can be found more easily.

[Post New]by ginnypru on Dec 13, 10 5:01 PM
When is Part 2 coming out? i have waited almost 6 months. whats the holdup? I beleive this game is one of the more interesting of all the games. You will have a bunch of mad people if you don't come out with the sequel soon. including me.
Your games are wonderful .

[Post New]by alisonofagun on Feb 23, 11 8:47 PM
I agree with ginnypru, I love this game and am eagerly anticipating the sequel! I have to know what happens! It tempts me to buy the book but I don't want to take away from the game, I'll read it after the game comes out. I found your artwork just beautiful and I loved the puzzles, just the right amount of difficulty- they were hard but not unbeatable, and your hint button helped out but didn't make things too easy. Keep up the great work. Is there a release date yet for part 2?

Edited on 02/23/2011 at 8:48:09 PM PST

NEPAT
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by NEPAT on Feb 17, 12 5:07 AM
This game is terrific! A little something for everybody! Some hidden objects - many of which are "cleverly" hidden to blend in with the surroundings. Also plenty of brain teaser puzzles keep players guessing about what is coming next. Romantic hero/heroine storyline plays out somewhat like a comic book. Seemed a little short, but still a great game. Quality makes it worthwhile.

Big from this Boomer Nana!

Go to: