bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Post any Zen Fashion technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on May 18, 10 1:51 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

Re:Post any Zen Fashion technical issues here only

[Post New]by crazybluegirl200 on May 18, 10 2:43 PM
The game won't even load for me. My screen goes black then I get a message asking if I want to close the program.
I'm using vista.
Too bad since the game looks fun.

Mojave_Rain
Shark
Shark
10,693 Posts

[Post New]by Mojave_Rain on May 18, 10 2:44 PM
Same here CrazyBlueGirl ... oh well.

[Post New]by alvertis5706 on May 18, 10 5:15 PM
Ditto: using Vista, and after installing and trying to run, it tells me .exe file is not working.

genkicoll
Stingray
Stingray
5,732 Posts

[Post New]by genkicoll on May 18, 10 6:44 PM
I'm on WinXP, and just installed the newest version of DirectX. This is the first game that wouldn't load since I upgraded my computer

My screen goes black, then there's a gold customized cursor on a blue screen... but it stays blue and never finishes loading.

On the plus side, I'm able to use the task manager to end the program, and didn't have to restart the computer

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on May 20, 10 8:10 PM
I found a solution that solved the Windows Vista problems some of you are having. I just posted it in a thread called "Solution - Game stops working - Windows Vista". I hope it helps!

[Post New]by AmaSoma on Dec 3, 10 4:13 AM
I'm encountering the same problem as gekicoll - WinXP, gets to a blue screen with customized mouse, I can hear music and screen interaction, but can't see anything.

I tried out burf90's solution - running the game in a lower resolution - and it worked, but it would be great if I could find out how to run this in windowed mode. Any help is appreciated.

[Post New]by AmaSoma on Dec 5, 10 12:13 PM
Well, I figured out how to get it to run in windowed mode - it's an internal setting. Once you're able to actually load the game using burf90's solution, you can go into the Settings tab on the game's main screen and choose Windowed Mode. After that, you can go back to the .exe file and un-check the "Run in 640x480 screen resolution" option. Then it should start up and work just fine.

Funny enough, the game runs perfectly fine from the get-go on my laptop with Windows 7.

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

Re: Post any Zen Fashion technical issues here only

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Sep 15, 12 9:04 AM
Totally different problem here. Downloaded the Game for BoomZap weekend, saw that I'd given up after 9 minutes a previous time, and then discovered why:

The cursor doesn't work right. If I want to select 4 blossoms, the game is very likely to stick on the 3rd one.

Usually I advise everyone w/ tech trouble to contact over there in the right-hand column, because they are very, very good. But this is pretty obviously not in their capability to correct, so I'm just going to delete the thing.

Again.

Edited on 09/15/2012 at 9:04:57 AM PST

Go to: