How do I charge the magic glasses?

[Post New]by Bublee1 on May 18, 10 2:22 AM
I am stuck at the garden. I suppose I am to use the magic glasses to look at the pine tree there, which the hint says is an illusion. But I can't use the glasses 'til I charge them, & there are no instructions on how to do that. I would have thought to charge them with moonlight in the library, but they go straight to the "holding circle," and I don't find any hints or instructions on how to "charge" them.

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,634 Posts

How do I charge the magic glasses?

[Post New]by nwl43 on May 18, 10 5:51 AM
Bublee1 wrote:I am stuck at the garden. I suppose I am to use the magic glasses to look at the pine tree there, which the hint says is an illusion. But I can't use the glasses 'til I charge them, & there are no instructions on how to do that. I would have thought to charge them with moonlight in the library, but they go straight to the "holding circle," and I don't find any hints or instructions on how to "charge" them.

The glasses automatically become charged later in the game. In the meantime there should be things you can find in the garden without changing your sight. Once you find those things, you might be able to figure out what to do next.

Go to: