offibanex
Clownfish
Clownfish
729 Posts

trophies

[Post New]by offibanex on May 18, 10 3:13 AM
I went through all the game timed mode and although I had under a minute on more than half levels I don't have royal wisdom trophy. What exactly means "earn expert title on 20 levels"?
And I also don't have gift o Artemis which you should gain by "passing 1st level of Artemis' Forest".

Re:trophies

[Post New]by Junkivore on May 18, 10 4:00 AM
I'm having the exact same problem; I notice the timer thread changes colour throughout the level, so I had assumed completing while it's still yellow would constitute expert, but no go. Have also tried clearing every single brown square before completing levels, but still no expert trophy!

Help would be much appreciated.

Roger23
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

trophies

[Post New]by Roger23 on May 18, 10 8:23 AM
offibanex wrote:I went through all the game timed mode and although I had under a minute on more than half levels I don't have royal wisdom trophy. What exactly means "earn expert title on 20 levels"?
And I also don't have gift o Artemis which you should gain by "passing 1st level of Artemis' Forest".

Hmm..., I did earned this trophy (I mean royal wisdom), but after clicking on coins Looks like a bug or incorrect description.

Edited on 05/18/2010 at 8:24:37 AM PST

trophies

[Post New]by crazybluegirl200 on May 20, 10 6:35 PM
offibanex wrote:I went through all the game timed mode and although I had under a minute on more than half levels I don't have royal wisdom trophy. What exactly means "earn expert title on 20 levels"?

I think you get the gift of Artemis during the 3rd stage of the game. I think you work with one goddess during each stage: Aphrodite, Athena, and Artemis. Currently I am on the 2nd stage.

No clue about the expert title.

offibanex
Clownfish
Clownfish
729 Posts

[Post New]by offibanex on May 22, 10 11:17 AM
I think I wrote that I went through all the game = I finished it. But no sign of the Artemis gift which is supposed to get for "Pass 1st level of Artemis Forest".

[Post New]by crazybluegirl200 on May 22, 10 4:46 PM
offibanex wrote: I think I wrote that I went through all the game = I finished it. But no sign of the Artemis gift which is supposed to get for "Pass 1st level of Artemis Forest".

Opps sorry. I misread what you wrote.

Kyandra
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by Kyandra on May 22, 10 5:16 PM
Ditto.

I thought maybe it was one of those that after you do it the first time, you go back and do it at a higher level but nope.

Someone from BF have an answer?

offibanex
Clownfish
Clownfish
729 Posts

kyandra

[Post New]by offibanex on May 23, 10 2:56 AM
Yeap! I thought that too and went for play again when asked, and did that 3 times, timed and untimed mode, and tapestries but nothing, those 2 trophies are out. Not that is that important I'm playing mostly for fun not for trophies but it puzzles me.

kuriboh1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by kuriboh1 on Jun 28, 10 7:49 AM
I've mailed to Orneon about these two trophies, and they replied that getting expert score means getting Brown Celestial Sphere, so you must get it 20 times to get Royal Wisdom, and you can get Sphere multiple times on one level to count toward this trophy (I get it after getting BCS 3rd time on one level). Problems about Gift of Artemis will be patched in next game version, and description of Royal Wisdom will be changed to match requirement.

shorenuf
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,281 Posts

[Post New]by shorenuf on Jul 9, 10 3:03 PM
kuriboh1 wrote:I've mailed to Orneon about these two trophies, and they replied that getting expert score means getting Brown Celestial Sphere, so you must get it 20 times to get Royal Wisdom, and you can get Sphere multiple times on one level to count toward this trophy (I get it after getting BCS 3rd time on one level). Problems about Gift of Artemis will be patched in next game version, and description of Royal Wisdom will be changed to match requirement.

Thank you kuriboh1!!

Hopefully both the PC and Mac versions will get fixed. Don't know which platform you are playing on, but the Mac version is experiencing the same glitches. Did you also let Big Fish Customer service know?

Did you happen to inquire about the Marathon trophy? I got it playing timed but not untimed. I assumed it might only be awarded in timed mode, but now that I've read your post, it makes me wonder.

Edited on 07/09/2010 at 3:11:07 PM PST

Go to: