skpjazz
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
491 Posts

Has Anyone Finished this Game?

[Post New]by skpjazz on Dec 19, 17 11:29 AM
I have posted in the tech issues thread, along with others, about not being able to progress past chapter 4. I have tried running as Administrator, but the game will not unlock the last level in chapter 4. There are lots more chapters remaining, so I was wondering if anyone has completed this game.

I wanted to find out if this is a true glitch in the game that requires a fix, before I seek a refund. Thanks.

Re:Has Anyone Finished this Game?

[Post New]by marioaus on Dec 19, 17 9:16 PM
Yeah I have exactly the same problem. Gets to end level 4 but with one padlock remaining & won't move along. Any help any where?

memaw7
Marlin
Marlin
8,628 Posts

[Post New]by memaw7 on Dec 20, 17 11:29 AM
I can't get past chapter 11, can't open door #7, I've played #6 five times and door 7 won't open!!!

skpjazz
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
491 Posts

[Post New]by skpjazz on Dec 20, 17 5:26 PM
I decided to start again with a new profile. I have successfully gotten to Chapter 5, and I will see how far I can go this time.

On my first profile, I changed the difficulty mode a couple of times, and I'm wondering if maybe that caused a problem with the game. Time will tell.

It looks like this may be a workaround, so it appears, if you change profiles, then don't change the difficulty mode.

Edited on 12/21/2017 at 3:02:59 PM PST

Kwipper
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Kwipper on Dec 28, 17 7:57 AM
I played it all the way through once with no issues on an iMac. Second attempt through got stuck at the same place in Chapter 4. Deleted that profile and will try again.

Linalie
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
475 Posts

[Post New]by Linalie on Dec 28, 17 5:38 PM
Stuck at Chapter 11 - last door will not open (7) even though every puzzle has 3 stars and I have a total score of 18 stars for the level - the final door to the next level requires 15 and remains locked as well.

Could be a good game but it is just loaded with flaws. In addition to doors not unlocking even though you have the correct number of stars (or more than what is needed), I have also run into the stacks that won't unstack...nothing is "drag able" so you have to keep using hints to get through it or hope that little edges poking out are enough to make some matches at least. I've also seen it show me earn two or three stars when I finish the level, but then on the map screen it shows me getting only one star...

Ah well. Maybe it is this dev's first attempt at a game like this - glad I got it for free with my punches. I would be upset to have paid for a game that really needs more beta testing before releasing it like this.

(PC platform)

[Post New]by lucyquilter on Jan 4, 18 5:47 AM
Stuck @ Chapter 11. I cannot access Door 7 even though I have a total of 18 stars. Very frustrating. Tried doing Chapter 6 over several times.

[Post New]by natirose14 on Jan 14, 18 7:53 AM
Stuck on chapter 5 on two different profiles, really sick of trying

lilyr
Marlin
Marlin
8,137 Posts

[Post New]by lilyr on Mar 6, 18 1:21 PM
I tried a new profile and left the difficulty at "standard". That just doesn't give me enough time to finish the scene. Too bad. I was liking this game.

Go to: