helleborus
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

Films and Bottles

[Post New]by helleborus on May 18, 10 6:59 AM
Please help, I have been stuck for three days! I have labelled the file tray and the bottles and think I have got the sspring water in the blue phials as they are now separate, but I can't get the drops of water on the file tray. I have right clicked the tray and left clicked the bottles but it doesn't work. If I take the individual bottles to the cauldron and nothing happens does that confirm that I have already got the spring water in the bottles? and what am I not doing right? Please help.

Films and Bottles

[Post New]by kazkaz1957 on May 18, 10 9:36 AM
helleborus wrote:Please help, I have been stuck for three days! I have labelled the file tray and the bottles and think I have got the sspring water in the blue phials as they are now separate, but I can't get the drops of water on the file tray. I have right clicked the tray and left clicked the bottles but it doesn't work. If I take the individual bottles to the cauldron and nothing happens does that confirm that I have already got the spring water in the bottles? and what am I not doing right? Please help.

Hi helleborus

I've just seen your PM so I've sent you one back. If the phials are individually in your inventory then you must already have put the drops of water on the slides on the tray. If you look very carefully, you should be able to tell - but I must admit that the drops of water aren't that obvious. Now you need to place the tray in the freezer, leave the room and go back and pick up the frozen tray.

Hope that helps
Karen

Go to: