opiesmom
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

Level 38 Expert

[Post New]by opiesmom on May 18, 10 7:11 AM
Anyone got any suggestions for getting gold on 38 expert?

Re:Level 38 Expert

[Post New]by psychicpussycat on May 18, 10 7:41 AM
Use the markets. I think I cleared a space and built a workshop and got some guys constantly making wood. Then cleared to markets, repaired and traded wood for gold.

opiesmom
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

[Post New]by opiesmom on May 18, 10 7:43 AM
Yeah, that's what I've tried but can't get it done fast enough to make gold.

[Post New]by psychicpussycat on May 18, 10 8:02 AM
As soon as you have enough money hire workers and tax collecters. I may have built a sawmill instead of a workshop or as well as one. Sorry but after 100+ levels it's all a bit fuzzy LOL

pecabo1338
Clownfish
Clownfish
549 Posts

[Post New]by pecabo1338 on May 19, 10 5:56 AM
You might try trading the least amount of wood - like 50 units vs larger quantities

opiesmom
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

[Post New]by opiesmom on May 19, 10 7:25 AM
Finally did it - start selling as soon as you can, repair markets as fast as possible and sell in smaller quantites. Build the sawmill as soon as you can in 800 loads. Keep clearing, repairing and selling as fast as possible until you can build the remaining markets after all the broken ones are repaired. Toward the end, sell only in increments of 50 units.

Good luck all

Toucan8727
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by Toucan8727 on Jul 2, 10 7:53 PM
I finally got it - - clear to the right of the house first to open a space to build a sawmill and clear the path to the market as quickly as possible. Clear the remaining areas and bargain with the marketers to build your sawmill. Then collect and produce wood as fast as you can. Trade in lower amount near the end and build the flowers last.

[Post New]by Jewel0928 on Oct 24, 10 12:55 PM
Don't forget 2 dig sites, upper and lower left

unclepaul
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
467 Posts

[Post New]by unclepaul on Feb 22, 11 8:02 AM
1. Clear the debris in front of the castle and to the front right side market and aim to clear the front right space by the time you repair a market and make first trade. Only accept if first trade is 4000 gold. You need 300 woood to be able to repair the market and another 100 or 300 to trade for the 4000 gold.
2. Keep clearing debris and try to get a second market repaired so you can take the best deal and start producing wood. Dig up the treasures.
3. Go for another 4000 gold trade and build a second sawmill to the left of the castle.
4. Keep clearing and repairing markets and now doing best trades for gold. After 3 markets are bidding you can afford to be selective.
5. Build up wood and build the 6th market then the flowers and when you have 1000 wood stop trading and demolish whichever sawmill is not running and build the 7th market.
The expert level is about 1 minute shorter than the normal level.

Mamalita
Clownfish
Clownfish
634 Posts

[Post New]by Mamalita on May 8, 11 7:10 PM
I was finally able to do it with one sawmill. I found with two that one was sitting idle. I went for the best offers: 100 wood for 4000 gold and 50 wood for 3000 gold (the second one being the best offer). I scraped by the the time in the little bulb at the bottom. I also did the flowers last. thank you for the help!

LegalMonet
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by LegalMonet on May 10, 11 4:17 PM
Tx for the help! I finally got gold on this level.

[Post New]by Lyn_Marilyn on Feb 18, 13 12:01 PM
Yay, me too! The 50-$3000 and 100-$4000 tip really helped, and I didn't wait for 800 to run the sawmill. But had to keep trying the level until everything fell just right one time.

Go to: