bfgZambezi
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,858 Posts

Blog walkthrough for Tiger Eye - Part I: Curse of the Riddle Box now available!

[Post New]by bfgZambezi on May 18, 10 8:37 AM
Check out the walkthrough for Tiger Eye - Part I: Curse of the Riddle Box on our blog!

To get to our blog, click on the Big Fish Games logo at top left to go to the home page, then click on "Blog" under "Featured Areas" on the left side of the page. On the right side of the blog is a link to all of the walkthroughs we've posted.

Or you can click here

Happy gaming!

-bfgZambezi

Edited on 05/18/2010 at 8:39:26 AM PST

pjmatt
Clownfish
Clownfish
523 Posts

Re:Blog walkthrough for Tiger Eye - Part I: Curse of the Riddle Box now available!

[Post New]by pjmatt on May 18, 10 2:50 PM
I can't wait to play this . It has been installing for 5 hrs. ????? any idea how long this will take?

bfgZambezi
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,858 Posts

Re:Blog walkthrough for Tiger Eye - Part I: Curse of the Riddle Box now available!

[Post New]by bfgZambezi on May 18, 10 3:46 PM
Welcome to the forums pjmatt!

5 hours seems like a long time to wait for a game to download. I would try the suggestions in the following help article to see if the download speed improves:

Improving Download Speed

If this doesn't help, I'd definitely suggest writing in to Customer support.

You can contact Customer Support by clicking on the green envelope to the right of the screen, and then clicking "Contact Us" at the bottom left of the next page to reach the online web form. To submit the web form, first click "Check for Answers" to visit the Help pages, and if you still can't find an answer, you will then be able to click the "Submit" button to send your ticket.

If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can connect to Live Chat for real-time support through your "My Game Club" page. Chat hours are Monday through Friday 9:30 AM to 5:00 PM PST.

Hope this helps!

-bfgZambezi

pjmatt
Clownfish
Clownfish
523 Posts

[Post New]by pjmatt on May 18, 10 4:49 PM
down load was fast Im into hour six for install. Im deleting this not worth my time

[Post New]by 1Ivygirl on May 18, 10 5:14 PM
Hi All

I think the time to download depends on your own server...... I know mine is a bit slower as I am not paying for the fastest service.

D

PS
I am just editing as my 60 min trial has downloaded and took less than an hour.

D

Edited on 05/18/2010 at 5:41:57 PM PST

pjmatt
Clownfish
Clownfish
523 Posts

[Post New]by pjmatt on May 19, 10 5:29 AM
I spent a total of 8 hrs trying to install this. I am on DSL( paying for fastest) It never takes more than a few minutes. Just not worth it to me I will just wait for some thing else.

Go to: