Chexmixmonet
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,816 Posts

Just finished.....

[Post New]by Chexmixmonet on May 18, 10 2:12 PM
I liked it. It took me a long time because I wanted to beat each puzzle without looking at walkthrough. My only question is: How do I unlock the extras from the main menu?

 
Chexmixmonet
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,816 Posts

Re:Just finished.....

[Post New]by Chexmixmonet on May 18, 10 2:16 PM
Also...when I 'buy' a hint in the minigames....what am I using to "buy" them?

 
MrsSkippy
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,388 Posts

Re:Just finished.....

[Post New]by MrsSkippy on May 18, 10 2:21 PM
I wondered that too. I know at the developers site there were three options for buying the game. I'm thinking that maybe it'll be unlocked after chapter two?

 
Chexmixmonet
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,816 Posts

Re:Just finished.....

[Post New]by Chexmixmonet on May 18, 10 2:27 PM
Bummer. Thanx for responding tho.

 
LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

Just finished.....

[Post New]by LizzieK on May 18, 10 2:46 PM
Chexmixmonet wrote:I liked it. It took me a long time because I wanted to beat each puzzle without looking at walkthrough. My only question is: How do I unlock the extras from the main menu?
You can unlock the Extras when you earn 50 PSI points in the game.

 
happyasaclam
Minnow
Minnow
292 Posts

Re:Just finished.....

[Post New]by happyasaclam on May 18, 10 3:08 PM
when you play the game.there is abook / diary in the lower left coner look at first page it will tell you how to unlock it dont want to spoil it for the rest of the fishes in the pond. it pays to read the book/dairy hummm if you need more help let me know. iam just waiteing for my credit. then i will buy this great job B F this willkeep us going. its one where you have to think love this kind. ok poodle bear what do you think.does it get a approve or not. have agreat time fishes

 
Chexmixmonet
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,816 Posts

Re:Just finished.....

[Post New]by Chexmixmonet on May 18, 10 3:24 PM
Got it! Thanx! Just did it...extras aren't that great. I was hoping for extra levels or maybe some wallpaper.

 
azmesa340
Guppy
Guppy
149 Posts

Re:Just finished.....

[Post New]by azmesa340 on May 18, 10 5:41 PM
happyasaclam wrote:when you play the game.there is abook / diary in the lower left coner look at first page it will tell you how to unlock it dont want to spoil it for the rest of the fishes in the pond. it pays to read the book/dairy hummm if you need more help let me know. iam just waiteing for my credit. then i will buy this great job B F this willkeep us going. its one where you have to think love this kind. ok poodle bear what do you think.does it get a approve or not. have agreat time fishes


Where or where is Poodlebear?

 

Re:Just finished.....

[Post New]by MaryMeerkat on May 18, 10 6:35 PM
azmesa340 wrote:
happyasaclam wrote:when you play the game.there is abook / diary in the lower left coner look at first page it will tell you how to unlock it dont want to spoil it for the rest of the fishes in the pond. it pays to read the book/dairy hummm if you need more help let me know. iam just waiteing for my credit. then i will buy this great job B F this willkeep us going. its one where you have to think love this kind. ok poodle bear what do you think.does it get a approve or not. have agreat time fishes


Where or where is Poodlebear?


I thought Poodlebear was finished with the forums?

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/96058.page

 

Re:Just finished.....

[Post New]by indigo_ladybug on May 18, 10 7:08 PM
could someone kindly tell me how long the game is please? I just finished the 3rd bomb.

also, where do I get a magic box? ^-^

thanks!

 

Re:Just finished.....

[Post New]by MaryMeerkat on May 18, 10 7:49 PM
indigo_ladybug wrote:could someone kindly tell me how long the game is please? I just finished the 3rd bomb.

also, where do I get a magic box? ^-^

thanks!


Hey indigo! I took about 6 hours to play this, and someone else said they took around 6 hours too. Naturally this varies for people, but it's a pretty good length!

 
woodentot
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,391 Posts

Re:Just finished.....

[Post New]by woodentot on May 19, 10 3:43 AM
It took me about 6hrs as well, great game.

 

Re:Just finished.....

[Post New]by indigo_ladybug on May 19, 10 10:49 PM
thank you, I bought it (the game and it took about 4 hours. I'm replaying it now, to try and get the 50 PSI points to get into the extras

 

Re:Just finished.....

[Post New]by kayleigh1229 on May 20, 10 4:16 AM
I'll try to get to 50 psi for the extra games, too. I *SO* really loved this game! I'm going to send this to my sister as a gift (also a Big Fish subscriber).

I want... want... want Part 2 now! (Did I mention I'd like to play Part 2 now... And that I don't say that ever?)

 
 
 
 
Go to: