bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Christmas Story

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Dec 20, 17 12:29 AM
Christmas is at risk! Someone stole all the Christmas candies and millions of kids all around the world might not get their Christmas presents! All of Santa's helpers are working together to find out what's happened so the disaster can be averted. Help them find the thief and get all candies back in this candy-coated Match-3 adventure!

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

Re:Christmas Story

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Dec 20, 17 7:20 AM
With a sale going on currently I'm almost tempted. But my experience with this developer's games is that they have a habit of straight up copying many of the levels over and over in every single game they've ever released so by some point they all end up being the same game with different graphics and music only! I've already been burned twice before, not going to bother even demoing unless someone can conclusively prove that this isn't another clone.

Did notice the description says there's now a relaxed mode which ought to make it playable for those who can't stand limited moves. I like the uber cute factor, the challenge of the moving boards along with limited moves, and the unintentional hilarity with the HO names in Intersol's games, but don't want to play the same game again.

Edited on 12/20/2017 at 7:24:13 AM PST

Go to: